Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 197

rizrash thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for the article..and now what i said is proved ! 😳
Now lets see what ekata does next !!!....i hope shweta would come up with i bright ides..

i have a funny one..here goes

PRERNA WAKES UP IN THE MORNING AND LOOKS AT ANURAG WHO'S SLEEPING BESIDE HER AND THEN WAKES HIM UP AND TELLS HER ABT THE FUTURE DREAM IN WHICH SHE SAW THE KIDS BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE WAS WITH BAJAJ !! AND ANURAG PURS A HAND ON HER LIPS AND SAYS "AISA PHIR NA KEHNA" HUMAIN KOPI ALG NAHII KARSAKATA" TUM SIRF MERI HO"...AND THE SERIAL GOES 20 YEARS BACK... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

HOW WAS THAT !! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think she will be shown for a lil while since she was asking for a break
nuts4kzk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BajajPrerna_Luv

so shweta is on leave then :( ? Any details whether it is that month long vacation mentioned in an old article or few days leave namzy?

priya i dnt know ,coz i read in if only thats she is on leave,its nt confirmed and darling ,plssssss utsav is a very touchy topic 4 me coz my cw has cut my utsav 4 ever😭😭😭and i cant see thsi brilliant episode,though i watched it on 31 dec 2002,but i wnted2 see it again
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: nini76

HI
It's my first post in this sticky but I've been A PRERNA_BAJAJ FAN As well as a big fan of Shweta's excelent & brilliant acting skills.
I want some help . I want to know if anyone of u has ssumvdo clips from shweta's paki serial DOST,plz plz plz plz send them ,I'm desperately looking 4 them since long.

aww sorry yaar,we don't have any clips of dost but anywayz welcome here,keep posting

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rizrash

Thanks for the article..and now what i said is proved ! 😳
Now lets see what ekata does next !!!....i hope shweta would come up with i bright ides..

i have a funny one..here goes

PRERNA WAKES UP IN THE MORNING AND LOOKS AT ANURAG WHO'S SLEEPING BESIDE HER AND THEN WAKES HIM UP AND TELLS HER ABT THE FUTURE DREAM IN WHICH SHE SAW THE KIDS BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE WAS WITH BAJAJ !! AND ANURAG PURS A HAND ON HER LIPS AND SAYS "AISA PHIR NA KEHNA" HUMAIN KOPI ALG NAHII KARSAKATA" TUM SIRF MERI HO"...AND THE SERIAL GOES 20 YEARS BACK... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

HOW WAS THAT !! πŸ˜‰

yaar u copied my thought,main her waqt yehi sochti,wht a nice way to re-unite apπŸ˜†

mishamirza2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

yaar u copied my thought,main her waqt yehi sochti,wht a nice way to re-unite apπŸ˜†

quite funnyπŸ˜†
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ONLY 222 PGS?! πŸ˜• WAT HAPPENED 2 DA REST? 😑 πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
srry! iean't m didn't mean 2 post it on here! 😳
amna malik thumbnail
Don't know wht happened to the rest of the pages πŸ˜•
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

HoHoHo!!! Look who's Back!!!??!! Ricky plz do not disappear! N keep posting!