Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BajajPrerna_Luv thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
so shweta is on leave then :( ? Any details whether it is that month long vacation mentioned in an old article or few days leave namzy?Edited by BajajPrerna_Luv - 17 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BajajPrerna_Luv

I'll remember your names 😊 thanks for welcoming me once again!

wow, amna you are also that crazy about her lol?

tht crazy,I M FULL TIME FIDA ON HER❀️

amna malik thumbnail
Originally posted by: BajajPrerna_Luv

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You are funny πŸ˜† sorry but I just couldn't stop myself! I thought you felt really bad that prerna was kidnapped!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arre yeh kidnappers hamari mother india ko jaante nahin hian,our mother india is an official wwe champion for us.Pitein ge sake sabπŸ˜†

Edited by amna malik - 17 years ago
BajajPrerna_Luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arre yeh kidnappers hamari mother india ko jaante nahin hian,our mother india is an official wwe champion for us.Pitein ge sake sabπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yar you really cheered me up πŸ˜†
I hope I see prerna on monday fingers crossed.. chal, ta 😊 !
amna malik thumbnail
U'll surely see her on monday and tht too on fire,beating those kidnappers up wid a danda πŸ˜†

THIS ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED IN OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER TODAY.

Stars not happy with Kasautii...

Kasautii Zindagi Kay's generation leap has not gone down too well with the stars of the show. Except Shweta Tiwari who plays Prerna, Ronit Roy (Mr Bajaj), Manoj Bohra and Tina Parakh, most of the actors are not happy with the way their roles and characters have shaped up.

Sources say Cezanne Khan, who plays Anurag Basu, is also not happy with the way his track is going on right now.Recently, Kasautii... started to focus on the women empowerment issue giving lead protagonists Shweta Tiwari and Tina Parakh, as well as, Ronit Roy and Manoj Bohra, far more scenes and a better and more regular track than the others.

It is learnt from reliable sources that Cezanne is now looking for work outside Balaji, especially when the production house started to sideline him after his decision to opt out of Nimmo.... Clearly, Cezanne doesn't want to remain Anurag Basu all his life.

Urvashi Dholakia, who played Komolika in the soap before the leap, was to return to Kasautii, but that doesn't seem to be happening either. Right now, she is busy with Rishton Ki Dorr and sources say that the screen vamp's attitude seems to have undergone a change following her affair with music director Sandeep Chowta.

Moonmoon Banerjee, who plays Sampada, was looking forward to her track, which has not yet been shot despite being promised that her track would take an interesting turn with her marriage to Anurag Basu (Cezanne Khan). Confirming this, Moonmoon says, "For the past year, I did not have any track in the show. I only shot for two to three scenes everyday, just for the heck of being there. When my track was supposed to happen, the channel wanted Prem's track and so it got delayed. But as promised, I have started shooting for Kasautii... and I will marry Cezanne Khan, which will be aired next month." Actress Geetanjali Tikekar who played Aparna (Cezanne's wife) was to return to Kasautii... but that too doesn't seem to be happening. Now she is also on the lookout for work.

so finally he is getting married for the 4 time.let us hope atleast this marriage will be a successfull one.
Gone are the days when 'only' the stars of the big screen, the Khans and the Kapoors, were tagged as the hottest men in town. The recent boom in the television industry has made such a remarkable impact on it's viewers that it wouldn't be a surprise to find a poster of aapna tv star in one's bedroom. Amongst them too, are a select few who have a winning streak in them and have carved a niche for themselves.

We at Tellychakkar.com present to you these hot n happening telly stars….

PS: It's sheer co-incidence that all these actors got their share of name and fame via K factor, Balaji Telefilms.

Ronit Roy: No one looks so dashing in peppery hair as Mr. Bajaj aka Mihir aka Ronit does. He must be a forty something and is yet is considered a hot and stable star of Balaji camp. He couldn't make it big in Bollywood but it was on television that Ronit found his true calling. Be it Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Kyunki…or a small stint in Sarkaar, he has successfully managed to leave the audience spell bound with his melodramatic performance. Off-screen too, he has equally maintained his reputation and has survived controversies with patience. He has been through thick and thin in life and that maturity reflects in his performance. We are sure with the long run of these K series, Ronit will keep ruling the hearts of his fans.
so sorry prernatics.my intention was to post it in ronits hub but by mistake i posted it here.i hope u all won't mind.
nini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI
It's my first post in this sticky but I've been A PRERNA_BAJAJ FAN As well as a big fan of Shweta's excelent & brilliant acting skills.
I want some help . I want to know if anyone of u has ssumvdo clips from shweta's paki serial DOST,plz plz plz plz send them ,I'm desperately looking 4 them since long.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nini76

HI
It's my first post in this sticky but I've been A PRERNA_BAJAJ FAN As well as a big fan of Shweta's excelent & brilliant acting skills.
I want some help . I want to know if anyone of u has ssumvdo clips from shweta's paki serial DOST,plz plz plz plz send them ,I'm desperately looking 4 them since long.

Hi Nini! Welcome to this thread! You will surely have loads of fun!