The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 195

Posted: 17 years ago
bythe way guys who watch utsav ,pls dont miss 11 julycoz in kzk history 4 the 1 st time my bajju will say i luv u 2 prerna ,and they wil ahve an awsome close dance 4the1st timealso tomm they will go4 shopping and he will make her buy a red dress,and liek a sweet wife ,she will wear it,and che looked cho chweet wearing that dress,all embaressed and wearing mangalsutra and choodiaya 😆
Na she'z not on leave.Remember there was a same news like this way b4 tht she is on a leave and won't be able to shoot for kzk,but she as there in each and every episode.She'z the jaan of kzk❤️
And nice pix sukhi,thx 😊 Edited by amna malik - 17 years ago

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

bythe way guys who watch utsav ,pls dont miss 11 julycoz in kzk history 4 the 1 st time my bajju will say i luv u 2 prerna ,and they wil ahve an awsome close dance 4the1st timealso tomm they will go4 shopping and he will make her buy a red dress,and liek a sweet wife ,she will wear it,and che looked cho chweet wearing that dress,all embaressed and wearing mangalsutra and choodiaya 😆

😭

why u crying amna,its ok but yaar she si kidnapped and they showed a cheat shot of hers 2 days
so may be she is on leave 😭 😭
Prerena gpot kidnapped today that means there is no Prerna in the serial for a lil while

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

why u crying amna,its ok but yaar she si kidnapped and they showed a cheat shot of hers 2 days
so may be she is on leave 😭 😭

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I M NOT CRYING BCAUSE SHE IS KIDNAPPED,I M CRYING BCAUSE...................................................... ......BAJAJ-PRERNA YAAR.U JUST WROTE ABT BAJAJ PRERNA NA ISLIYE,I WISH I COULD WRITE ABT ANURAG PRERNA SOMEDAY,PLZZ EKTA RE-UNITE THEM.I BEG U😭

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Prerena gpot kidnapped today that means there is no Prerna in the serial for a lil while

tht means body without soul

I'll remember your names 😊 thanks for welcoming me once again!

wow, amna you are also that crazy about her lol?

I'm feeling very depressed that she wasn't there in today's episode, and if what you say is true namzy, I'll take a break from kzk for a while too, can't imagine kzk without prerna! it will be soo dull 😭

We don't get utsav here so if you can upload that video here it would be great namzy 😊

Originally posted by amna malik

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I M NOT CRYING BCAUSE SHE IS KIDNAPPED,I M CRYING BCAUSE...................................................... ......BAJAJ-PRERNA YAAR.U JUST WROTE ABT BAJAJ PRERNA NA ISLIYE,I WISH I COULD WRITE ABT ANURAG PRERNA SOMEDAY,PLZZ EKTA RE-UNITE THEM.I BEG U😭

😆 😆 😆 You are funny 😆 sorry but I just couldn't stop myself! I thought you felt really bad that prerna was kidnapped!