The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 193

Posted: 17 years ago
Come on Sneha..Get lost from This Thread !! 😡
WHAT THE 😡

DO WE NEED TO TELL THE MODERATORS TO DELETE THESE SORT OF STUPID MESSAGES?

Are they sleeping or simply don't care😡 Only when someone will tell them will they remove these vile mssgs😡 ? THIS IS UTTERLY SICCCKKK AND PISSING ME OFF🤢 🤢 🤢

I think no moderator pays any attention to this sticky that's why no anti-prerna and anti-shweta messages here are deleted.
and Does nobody even care to complain to the mod to remove such dirty messages when you see them ??Where are the rest of the shweta fans 😡 😡

THIS IS THE HEIGHTS 😡 THIS IS NOT A po*n FORUM 😡 😡
And so many nice videos of shweta have been uploaded so far Her Kavayajanli Dance and HeartBeats Video, why aren't the updaters whoever are updating, update them on the 1st page?

The banner is nice though..

I think you fans simply aren't interested in this sticky or proactive enough, pardon me I'm pissed off big time now
I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience BajajPrerna_Luv,
But I SWEAR I visited ths topic only now!:(
And so many nice videos of shweta have been uploaded so far Her Kavayajanli Dance and HeartBeats Video, why aren't the updaters whoever are updating, update them on the 1st page?

I think you fans simply aren't interested in this sticky or proactive enough, pardon me I'm pissed off big time now

Originally posted by ronitfan

Here's a surprse for all shweta-fans!

wowwwwwwww thx yaar

Originally posted by BajajPrerna_Luv

Hey dont worry yaar,
Most of the Prernatics here are having their exams and are thus unable to login and post some messages for her...95% of the videos uploaded here have been put on the first page..

:)
Thanks for that ronitfan. And plz do take care that obnoxious posts like these vulgar pictures and messages don't originate here

It's a request

Shweta was looking so awesome today, smiling and looking so cute, I luv watching her with ronit 😳
so u r a new prernatic.Welcome here 😊 I m amna