Posted: 17 years ago
isnt shez gorgeous?????
i LOVE HERRRRRRRR
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mishamirza2

She rocked in HEARTBEATS!!!
My God she was looking terrific.....so young....wonder y ekta aunty took leap in kzk.....she was looking AWSOME!!!
heres a little bit of update for u namita.

shweta enters the show(looking quite confused, but asusual awsome)...Host(invisible host ..lolz) welcomes her. she thanks him sweetly(wowwww she was looking awsome yaarrrrrrrr.....so beautiful)
They dispaly the pic of shweta with her daughter n the host says shewta loves her daughter palak alot,she likes palying with her daughter,palying wis her daughter gvs her comfort, she lives in mumbai with her hubby, daughter n two pets(dogs).
He asked tht wht makes her so angry?
shweta: when i get stuck in the traffic, i get angry
host: then wht do u do to avoid stress???
shweta: i think of my daughter, calls her and talks to her n then i m ok...( nice answer)
then he tells shweta a bit abt the rules....
AT her very first question , she takes help from her frnd kuki....

i hope amna can update the rest, bcuz i didnt see the entire epi:-(

SHWETA ROCKED THE HB!!!!!

loved the way she said thank u just like a choti bachi😳then another question came and she took help frm raja her husband(rikuiki apne hubby se help li😛).then the third question came,it was difficult,she took help frm her mother-in-law (she calls her mummy,very sweetly😳)But the answer was incorrect.the game was over.Then she came out of tht place and said tht i was being called on this show and i thought i should go there bcause its absolutely different frm other game shows and it really is.Just tht

amna

amna malik thumbnail

AMNA UR SIGGY OF SHWETA ROCKZZZ YAAR

Thabkoo😳

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

and thanbks million,tillion misha ,u r a swetheart,and amna i got the vid thanksssssssss

ur welcome

amna malik thumbnail

isnt shez gorgeous?????
i LOVE HERRRRRRRR

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YEH BHI KOI POOCHEN KI BAAT HAI?SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY QUEEN.THX FOR  THE PIX

amna malik thumbnail
And mishoo i have a request yaar,can u plzz update some cute scenes of shweta frm the serial dost?
amna malik thumbnail
prerna was looking soo beautiful yesterday,loved her hair yaar,i m totally fida on her.And when she was talking to bajaj,she had tears in her eyes.kitniiiiiiiiiiiii cute lag rahi thi 😳 Shweta ko dekh ker aik hi khayaal ata hai,i wish i was a boy 😃 😳
Funk'n Desi thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

prerna was looking soo beautiful yesterday,loved her hair yaar,i m totally fida on her.And when she was talking to bajaj,she had tears in her eyes.kitniiiiiiiiiiiii cute lag rahi thi 😳 Shweta ko dekh ker aik hi khayaal ata hai,i wish i was a boy 😃 😳

😆😆why yaar?? she's married and has a daughter allready!!!😆

mishamirza2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

And mishoo i have a request yaar,can u plzz update some cute scenes of shweta frm the serial dost?

Sure amoo, but i will take sum time, bcuz my vaccations are over😭