Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
lolz vasu American TV jai ho ricky said he will come less and less does not want to get addicted to IF he has stuff to do
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psawyer

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya karoo yaar, file ko chota banane ke chakkar mein, Paro ko thoda tez chalna pada πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MIA meaning Missing In Action....I picked it up from American TV shows!

kuch zyaad ahi tez chal rhai hiaπŸ˜†

meanmac thumbnail
Hi there, ricky asked me to pass on his dramatic mssg to you folks

"Rikuiki misses his IF friends and fellow prernatics sorely everyday but unforeseen catalysmic circumstances have compelled him to extend the season break. Hoping that his brave friends don't waste their precious tears and instead increase the trp..er quality of the queen's sticky indulging in free flowing discussions and stuff on shweta/prerna as before not meandering from the objective ..
and yes of course, keep the memories of your friend humdum rick alive , the chivalrous knight sir rick/rickyboy shall make a comeback with fresh content..someday!"

well..That's ricky for you πŸ˜†
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

lolz vasu American TV jai ho ricky said he will come less and less does not want to get addicted to IF he has stuff to do

ok thx for telling

meanmac thumbnail
Answering shweta's query, I think kzk is far behind in sri lanka.The eight year leap is yet to take place.

some sinhalese fans here might tell us what mother india would translate to.

Today was a yawn inducement episode.But it seems like Dorris is indeed a positive character and I have started feeling for her though she needs a crash course in acting.

And Mother India has become quite the loving ideal saas. But today's happenings indicate tomorrow she might have a major scene.   
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar prerna is looking really beautiful these dayz in those lovely sarees!But this kzk is soo annoying that I m not at all enjoying ne character!
Just saw the beginning five mins epi to catch anu scene!
Todayz episode was yawn inducing episode as meanmac said
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya karoo yaar, file ko chota banane ke chakkar mein, Paro ko thoda tez chalna pada πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MIA meaning Missing In Action....I picked it up from American TV shows!

Anyways Vasu since you are from England, are you acquainted with the British Sri Lankan artist MIA?  Just wondering if there are any more obsessed fans of hers in IF. 

broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanmac

Answering shweta's query, I think kzk is far behind in sri lanka.The eight year leap is yet to take place.

some sinhalese fans here might tell us what mother india would translate to.

Today was a yawn inducement episode.But it seems like Dorris is indeed a positive character and I have started feeling for her though she needs a crash course in acting.

And Mother India has become quite the loving ideal saas. But today's happenings indicate tomorrow she might have a major scene.   

Thanks yaar... BTW what's your name (unless you don't want to share of course).  It feels weird to call you "mean"mac in my posts. 

I even PMed Thakshi, but she has yet to answer.  And I am just dying to know what the Sri Lankan version of Prem calls his Sri Lankan Mother India.  Mother Sinhala maybe?  Or maybe not...

meanmac thumbnail
Call me mac if you feel I'm not all that mean 😊

Mother sinhala πŸ˜† - Dubbing in the true sense to cater to the homecrowd.
Even prem won't be called prem then..

I agree with madiha, prerna is looking quite glamorous these days and her doing the dance instead of that OTT buffoon would have been quite a pleasure.I like her performances.

Prerna-Dorris interactions were warm and seems like Dorris is growing on me. Even the hindi is sounding somewhat cute now. Talk of changing mental impressions..There is a term for it but I have forgotten as usual..
Poor Girl will be humiliated by Bajaj yet again today because of sneha.

Sneha highly irritates me with her pitiful condition. Look at mukti for inspiration, girl.This character has certainly lost it's charm. And I hope Mother India takes the side of the truth in the showdown tomorrow.

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanmac

Hi there, ricky asked me to pass on his dramatic mssg to you folks

"Rikuiki misses his IF friends and fellow prernatics sorely everyday but unforeseen catalysmic circumstances have compelled him to extend the season break. Hoping that his brave friends don't waste their precious tears and instead increase the trp..er quality of the queen's sticky indulging in free flowing discussions and stuff on shweta/prerna as before not meandering from the objective ..
and yes of course, keep the memories of your friend humdum rick alive , the chivalrous knight sir rick/rickyboy shall make a comeback with fresh content..someday!"

well..That's ricky for you πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†MAn this Rikuiki is so.............