Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 152

meanmac thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Mother India stole the show today after a long time๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

What's that saying in hindi- Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante- shut up prem's trap in the most effective way.

Love her when she comes into her elements and starts firing๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rizrash thumbnail
she was looking soo beautiful !!! ๐Ÿ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ooh, gussa!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Vaise, this photo-posting kaam is usually best left to Rick, but I am delighted to take up the baton in his absence...can't promise the loverly gushings a la Ricky boy, however...me more interested in this foxy mama's hoxy foxy sexy son...jaisi Maa (khoobsurat), jaisa Daddy Cool (stylish) vaisa beta (khoobsurately stylish ya stylishly khoobsurat?๐Ÿ˜†)....but yaar, why can't prem also have Anurag's sensitivity and kindness?

Chalo, abhi ke liye isse se kaam chala lo, mein apna Mother India-ishtyle bhashan jaldi yaha post karti ho. Ennn-joy! Edited by psawyer - 17 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here: Mother India's pravachan for today on her on-screen counterpart: ๐Ÿ˜†

Vaah vaah, kya baat hai! Prerna stole the show today!

I felt sorry for her that she finally accepted defeat in front of Prem, I hope one of these days he understands the importance of a mother...I would really like to see him cry in front of Prerna, just because it would make him so vulnerable...and not the UD that we know

Again, Prem and Prerna's equation is so great! Their interaction today was hilarious...Prem's recording of her statement

Hai! Prerna, reminding him of the danda scene was AWESOME! Look at the scared look on my poor baby's face...love it...

"What's that saying in Hindi?" Prerna-ji, you are on FIRE today!What a way to end today's bhashan...and all with a bewitching smile...Mother India, I bow to you...

Prem...."dekh nahi rahi ho, party chal rahi hai!"...ab aaye na line par...

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yar i know vasu i loved todays episode it was great to watch yaar al exceopt the last two minutes though
annu1611 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yar i know vasu i loved todays episode it was great to watch yaar al exceopt the last two minutes though

Yeah Julu the two minutes of that ugly witch๐Ÿคฌ just ruined it all! Mother India did steal the show big time!I love her!Her Bhashans are the best๐Ÿ˜†She really knows how to handle her hot spoilt son! Thanks for the pic Vasu..The anger also scares the daylights out of Prem๐Ÿ˜†

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i know i loved the bhshan she gave ezp when she was trying to me like pre 'wots the saying in hindi' and when she reminded him of the beating she had given him
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: psawyer

Ooh, gussa!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Vaise, this photo-posting kaam is usually best left to Rick, but I am delighted to take up the baton in his absence...can't promise the loverly gushings a la Ricky boy, however...me more interested in this foxy mama's hoxy foxy sexy son...jaisi Maa (khoobsurat), jaisa Daddy Cool (stylish) vaisa beta (khoobsurately stylish ya stylishly khoobsurat?๐Ÿ˜†)....but yaar, why can't prem also have Anurag's sensitivity and kindness?

Chalo, abhi ke liye isse se kaam chala lo, mein apna Mother India-ishtyle bhashan jaldi yaha post karti ho. Ennn-joy!

aha Angry beautiful mamaโค๏ธ

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: psawyer

Here: Mother India's pravachan for today on her on-screen counterpart: ๐Ÿ˜†

Vaah vaah, kya baat hai! Prerna stole the show today!

I felt sorry for her that she finally accepted defeat in front of Prem, I hope one of these days he understands the importance of a mother...I would really like to see him cry in front of Prerna, just because it would make him so vulnerable...and not the UD that we know

Again, Prem and Prerna's equation is so great! Their interaction today was hilarious...Prem's recording of her statement

Hai! Prerna, reminding him of the danda scene was AWESOME! Look at the scared look on my poor baby's face...love it...

"What's that saying in Hindi?" Prerna-ji, you are on FIRE today!What a way to end today's bhashan...and all with a bewitching smile...Mother India, I bow to you...

Prem...."dekh nahi rahi ho, party chal rahi hai!"...ab aaye na line par...

PRERNA BACK IN ACTION

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MainEkHasina

ok phir mian bhi dekhungi