The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 148

Posted: 17 years ago

After roughly pushing Sawant away and glaring at him... Prerna forces her way into where Sharad is in custody. She walks upto Sharad and...

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Yep... at least five rocking slaps guys!

Prerna: Chodho mujhe Mahesh… Main isee chodoongi nahi! Issne mukti ko jaan se maarne ki kooshish ki
Sharad: Maine kisi ko maarne ki koshish nahi keey… main yahaan police custody main tha
Prerna: Chup kar! Main tujhe jaanti nahi? Main jaanti hoon ki tere peechey kaunsi taakat hai. Is taakat ka istamal karke tu kuch bhi karsakta hai? Kabhi bhi jail ke andar aa sakta hai aur kabhi bhai jail ke baahar jaa sakta hai.
Sawant: Dekhiye madam… ab aap indirectly mujh par bhi inzaam lagari hai!
Prerna: Indirectly nahi, directly main keh rahi hoon ki tune – tune – isee jail se baahar nikala tha kyunki maine sharad ko mukti ko maarte hue dekha hai.
Prerna: Tum logon ka kaam kya hota hai? Hum janta ki raksha karna…
Sawant: (voice gets louder)Aap hadh se baahar badhri hai…
Prerna (pointing her finger at him): CHILLAO MAT!!!!
Sawant (quieter): Aap mr. Bajaj ki bibi hai isi liye main kuch nahi bhol raha hoon, warna…
Prerna: Warna kya? Kya karlega tu? Bhol! Meri awaaz ko dabha dega? Sachchai ko dabha dega? Jo saccha hota hai who dabhta nahi… dabhta hai joot! Aur who joota hota hai, uski shakal teri tarah laal pad jaati.
Sharad (interrupting): Lekin Mama --

Prerna gives him one hard SLAP!!!

Prerna: Tu beechme mat aa, Mahesh… yeh apne aap ko samajhta kya hai? Jaa… chal lagaa apni takat, lagaa apni paise ki takat, apne pohonch aur bachaa sakta hai to bachale apne aap ko. Main tujhe sazaa dilwakar rahoongi.
Yeh ladaai tu ne shuru ki hai, main khatam karoongi. Azad tu ne dhi hai, aur anzaam main doongi!

Later Mahesh grabs his Babhi out of the police station and tries to warn her to not slap Sharad before everyone.

Mahesh: Aap kaise keh sakti hai ki Sharad mukti ko maarne ki khoshish ki hai?  Aapke paas koi sabooth hai?

Prerna: Yehi to problem hai is desh ke kaanon ki… Ise sabooth chahiye!  Log balatkaar karke jaate hain, kisi ka khoon karke jaate hai, lekin kanoon ko – kanoon ko sabooth chahiye!  Aag lagado aise kanoon ko, thodo, badaldo aise kanoon ko!  😆 😆 😆

Prerna (continues): Kis ladki ko apni izzat pyaari nahi hoti hai, Mahesh?  Kyun ek ladki chilla chilla kar kahegi ki uske saath balatkaar hua hai, is ladke ne uski balatkaar kiya hai?  Yeh kanoon ko kyun dikhayi nahi deta?  Yehi kamzoori hai is kanoon ki.  Gunaigaar isi kamzoori ko apne taakat banathe hai aur kanoon ke saath kilwaar karte hain – yeh kanoon ko dikhayi nahi detha!  Mukti ka balatkaar hua, Sharad jail se choot gaya aur use oopar se neeche phekne ki khoshish ki hai lekin kanoon ko is ki sabooth chahiye!  Are sharad jaise logon ko tho choraiya par ulta taam kar maarni chahiye taki logon ko na sabhakh mile! 

Mahesh tries to warn her again... but to no avail against this fiesty Mother India!

Prerna: Mujhe apna koi phikar nahi… mujhe mukti ki phikar hai, uski jaan ki chinta hai!  Aur ek baat sunlo Mahesh -- ek aurat main sehne ki takat hoti hai, isliya yeh mat karo ki uska safar ka maan toot jaye… aur qayamat aajaye! 👏👏👏

Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago
yaar kya scene that woh mindlblowing yaar
I first wanted to do the Prerna slapping Prem when he badmouths Mukti scene, but that damn video didn't work! That was equally mindblowing!

Anyways... the way she goes into where Sharad is in custody and slaps him like FIVE whole times before his dad, inspector, lawyer, everyone was A M A Z I N G !!! Her acting was so nature -- the correct mixture of righteous anger, frustration, despair, fear, sorrow and raw feminine power... Mother India became then Ma Durga vowing to destroy anyone who aims to harm her children!
Supremo 👏 ! Shieta-san, not only rickyboy infact every non prernatic would be soo proud of ya, dialogue by dialogue update just revived that golden scene as fresh as a daisy ..crystal clear in my dumb brain..! I proclaim thee the most obsessed fan of mother india, you can have her, but remembah, foxy mama prerna is mine 😳 ! more of those rocking updates of mother india I say! just keep them coming!

more importantly , that scene, yah you had said earlier, sharad shayna's second brutal thrashin..man..it was simply AWESOMMME f'sure 👏 👏 ! Total eruption on the screen man, I just loved her expressions and those chaantas!...maa durga certainly!! chewed up all those chauvinist assholes sharad,sawant and mahesh to pile literally, mother india 👍🏼 !! Simply ate up the scenery in that rocking scene, my sis was watching and she got emotional..WHOAH!..certainly those performances of hers during those two months were awardworthy and rightfully so, had never seen her in that avatar before and it was quite a revelation man! I bet now I'm sure once you have tasted blood, you want more mother india action all the time, eh :)?

unfortunately , that ultra fierce phase seems to be over, but we can make do with occasional mother india-prem faceoffs though, those are spicy enough ;) !

or if Dorurisu, I hope I got that right, turns out to be a goldigger, certainly hell hath no fury than saasumaa prernamom! slappathons galore, her hands might be itching for quite some time for a fresh target now 😛 😆 ! I had said it before prolly, but prerna is the most physical protagonist I have come across!
Here's to refresh that scene more vividly, mother india at her best! sadly no slappathon pix :(..
Prerna's other contrasting shade- the glamour angle..have I lost a few listeners here :(..

nyways, My foxy mama prerna was looking sooo hawwt today man and giggling away to glory, gigglesthon, I loved that butterfly clip touch too, quite cute 😳 😳 ....

that mannequin haggartha 🤢 er..dorris must have got a big time complex..first time I saw a saas looking more voluptuous than her bahu 😲 ?! even spoilt crybaby snehaji was looking like her elder sister!! just lookie at her....

does she look like a saas from any angle 😎 ?!

this is criminal injustice man, having a wooden haggartha for a bahu ..
Funniest LOL moment of the serial today for me..

Dorurisu says mom..I am scared..then prerna saasumaa gives her a rlly dull bhsan, beta(?!)....( I don't remember the lines, it bounced off my head, dunno about poor haggartha..)

and hugs her like a true loving saas..man, look at the tortures we prernatics have to endure 😭 !