Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

broken heart thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Kidlets... here it is

I hereby pronounce the faithful, fabulous and fantstic Shweta Tiwari fans to be addressed as none other than..........

PRERNATICS!!!!!

Much thanks to Sukhi aka Ronitfan for this fabulous title! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Enjoy!

Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you're right Shweta. I just don't see this firangi bahu as a permanent Bajaj House fixture...something or other will break them up...or else Tushki will leave the house because Rishu will not accept her...
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

you're right Shweta. I just don't see this firangi bahu as a permanent Bajaj House fixture...something or other will break them up...or else Tushki will leave the house because Rishu will not accept her...

Yep.

The ever so generous and gentlemanly Mr. Bajaj will first accept Doris as his bahu and invite her into his ever-growing ashram.  Then things will get nasty when Doris will insult Prerna, and the loving Pati will ask Tushkie to take himself and his wife out, and later it will be found that Doris was bad all along and ends up breaking Tushkie's fragile heart... whereby he will then run to Mama and revert back to this happy pallu clutching role!!!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i think tushki mite leave the house i mean he got a hose a apartment neways so
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

No yaar Doris will be kicked out soon... it's obvious that Prerna Mom didn't like her, and that's not because she's not desi, and her intro with Bajju didn't go all that great either. It seems like Doris is the firangi version of UD's party mates... Tushar's marriage is doomed to fail too!!!!

BTW, Ricky must share this with you...my life has turned quite tragic ever since my mom sprouted this sudden interest to learn Carnatic music a year ago. That's all we listen to in the car, in the house, everywhere.... Carnatic music audio LESSONS!!!!

πŸ˜† Stop it shwets..I'll die maan..you are a riot πŸ˜† hey carnatic music rox, ok appreciate it πŸ‘!

btw ya guys are righto, this doris 🀒 lady won't be long in the bajaj ashram, nothing against her looks(though she looks like prerna's ma in law rather than the other way round, no offence to my Bajaj man!), it's just that she can't act at all to save her life, wooden tushar got a wooden wife, match made in heaven..

yup,something tells me she's gonna turn vampy down the line...bleh this track is putting me to sleep man .. not interesting at all.. everyday excitedly I expect a strong satisfying scene of prerna solo or with Mr B/prem & it turns all damp squib for some days now first with spoilt snehaji hogging the limelight & now jhelofy this doris bibi today perhaps...

rickwean thumbnail
one thing puzzles me is this the pic of firangis that kekta wants us to see.. are all foreigners there interested in indian guys behave like this hare rama hare krishna hippies guys? still stuck in the seventies? heh..regressiveness thy name's kekta..couldn't show a normal lady for a change..

perhaps today she will show prerna faceoff against Mr B when he gets to know that tush-doris secret was hidden from him, big showdown between the bajaj couple..& in flashback mode he might say how he disapproved of tushar involved with a foreign gal..don't know what's wrong with that unless tushar was a wannabe hippie smoking gaanjaas πŸ˜† ..

hope nothing bad happens to prernaji 😭 ..

let that tushki get kicked out for his wimpiness though 😑 ..
rickwean thumbnail
Ohh yes, We are called PRERNATICS from now on, okiez fellowfans out there !

Remember to address each other by this name henceforthπŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail

Sigh...this is just what she's reduced to doing now..

receiving dumb pointless phonecalls from dumbo basu(sowwy amna, but the char really is dumbed down now :()

and snoop around as ms detective or crease her brows in tension all the time...
broken heart thumbnail
Oh man... sorry Anuragians but I am soooo sick of Anu-Prerna endless phonecalls and car chasings. Why doesn't he go bother his fiance and for once not interfere in Prerna's family matters?

yeah it's so sad Ricky that the fuming raging Mother India of yesterweeks is now a bimbo going around lecturing Tushar and Prem, chasing strange women in big black cars and attending to Onu baba in the middle. Damn even the rape track was better than this!
Originally posted by: broken heart

Yep.

The ever so generous and gentlemanly Mr. Bajaj will first accept Doris as his bahu and invite her into his ever-growing ashram.  Then things will get nasty when Doris will insult Prerna, and the loving Pati will ask Tushkie to take himself and his wife out, and later it will be found that Doris was bad all along and ends up breaking Tushkie's fragile heart... whereby he will then run to Mama and revert back to this happy pallu clutching role!!!

i am cent percent sure that this what going to happen with tuski in the near furure.i just hate this lady.i can understand that she never met tushkis parents i.e bajaj n prerna but how is it possible that she even never saw any pic of tushki with his family members.

i fail to understand that.