Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 140

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Maan, looks like I missed out on a lot of masti here- the late latif moi 😭

urdu shairi, discussions on the flick mother india, language and ethnic discussions.. the works!

hmm, lemme see I know bits of hindi,english,oriya,bengali,marathi,sanskrit,japanese πŸ˜ƒ..erm jack of trades & master of none if u may please 😳 ..and punjabis rock oye chuk da patte πŸ˜†

coming back to shweta, I vouch for our fanfood to be called prernatic, rhymes with carnatic but what the hey πŸ˜ƒ , shwets you like it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
That was one rocking article there anishma, shweta has bagged so many plum ad assignments..and premium ones too! Looking forward to see her on my idiot box channel spanning now!

She's amazing and truly quite a famous telly czarina with all the starry airs to go with it :P..reclusive, no party attending, more foes than friends, fav target of gossip journos.. more of a hollywood diva if you say 😳 ..

wat the hell am I saying :S....never mind, she's ultra popular for sure!
rickwean thumbnail
I didn't miss your post nutsguruji, infact that was a valiant effort, but I'm not a pro either at writing full updates like sukhiji and co..

I just love her in that love confession scene to Mr B pre-leap when the lights black out..if someone can do the scene descrip would be great..but mind you, it's quite lengthy ;)

and my day never begins without watching her in the famous birthday scene, the custom songwalla one kya hua tujhe made by prernafreak most bajajians would know, there are no dialogues in there, so I'm saved :D!
er..I promised shwets no discussion on romantic sexy prerna & er..here I blabbered oops..

current track- dont like that dumbo detective sherlock holmes wannabe prerna :(.... either romantic prerna or banshee yelling danda maring mother india for me I say
rickwean thumbnail
my mother india will be mom-in-law of that.. 🀒 hag doris 🀒 booohooooo 😭 😭

can you imagine the two of them together 🀒

namaste mama, jeeti raho doris 🀒 🀒
rickwean thumbnail
Don't have the heart to come here everyday and discuss after these nauseating sleep inducing episodes until prerna comes into her form..broken heart, mom indias, sukhiji & co you take over..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: rickwean

my mother india will be mom-in-law of that.. 🀒 hag doris 🀒 booohooooo 😭 😭

can you imagine the two of them together 🀒

namaste mama, jeeti raho doris 🀒 🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yaar ricky wot a name doris couldnt ekta come up with a decent name
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aarrree ricky dont go yaar so wot if the scenes are boring well talk about past episode yaar
broken heart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rickwean

Maan, looks like I missed out on a lot of masti here- the late latif moi 😭

urdu shairi, discussions on the flick mother india, language and ethnic discussions.. the works!

hmm, lemme see I know bits of hindi,english,oriya,bengali,marathi,sanskrit,japanese πŸ˜ƒ..erm jack of trades & master of none if u may please 😳 ..and punjabis rock oye chuk da patte πŸ˜†

coming back to shweta, I vouch for our fanfood to be called prernatic, rhymes with carnatic but what the hey πŸ˜ƒ , shwets you like it?

Forget like -- I LOVE it Ricky!  Thanks Sukhi for this awesome name.  BTW Ricky, yeah it rhymes with carnatic but what on earth does carnatic have anything to do here? πŸ˜† Quite random yaar...

rickwean thumbnail
Yeah πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well I'm a random guy spouting random nonsense anyways,see we can have talk on urdu, punjabi so why not carnatic music! I love it! lookie at the coincidence πŸ˜ƒ

so decided then, we are prernatics from now on! kisses for the funky name to my sukhi..er if she accepts it 😳

julu, I gotta go, a damsel in distress needs sir ricks urgent assistance, er..actually rickyboy's gaming sessions await 😳 you guys carry on na, discussing mother india/sexy prerna( if you want that is)! I can tapkofy when I want!

buut..doris and prerna together..the thought depresses me 😭 .. 🀒 😭 🀒 Mr B, kick that misbehaved hag out tomorow pronto 😑
broken heart thumbnail

No yaar Doris will be kicked out soon... it's obvious that Prerna Mom didn't like her, and that's not because she's not desi, and her intro with Bajju didn't go all that great either. It seems like Doris is the firangi version of UD's party mates... Tushar's marriage is doomed to fail too!!!!

BTW, Ricky must share this with you... my life has turned quite tragic ever since my mom sprouted this sudden interest to learn Carnatic music a year ago.  That's all we listen to in the car, in the house, everywhere.... Carnatic music audio LESSONS!!!!  The woman even drags me to south indian classical music concerts every now and then....

Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago