Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meanmac thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

u r rite teh marraige i think is more of just a convienence for both of them and its a good sacrifise or good stabilty for there daughter whom both love a lot ,as fellow pp sd earlier after all its her personal life who r we to say anything,till the time she is happy and who knows may be they r actually happy with each other,which i realy doubt and anyways since when has shweta done anything for teh sake of public or media.she says and does according to her feelings and her mind,she cares a damn abt acting all sweet in frnt of camera and smthing else behind,she at least does nt show any double standards ,like other actors
also may be the reason she is with him is coz after all he and his family fuly supported her during her intial struggling period of kzk when his mother took care of palak,also whatever the reason they have withstood with each other ever after cezzane khan,dolly sohi and all other fiascos in which there marraige ws embrodeled with all gossip

Quite an interesting answer I must say and satisfied my inquisitiveness
meanmac thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

as mother india of prem... but not as background but as the actual, rocking story. You know it's totally possible to have the main story between a mom and a son instead of a couple in love. Yes it may be foreign to present day Indian audience but that would only be a twist. More on this tomorrow morning... right now I could kill for sleep!

I would love to know more of your views on this, in fact I quite like her scenes with prem, have ample fireworks between them. I certainly would love to see more of mother india versus prem but don't want to miss out on my hot bajju romancing his sweetheart either.

Much of the show's success and trps is attributed to the Bajaj-Prerna unconventional pairing that they make look hot and happening as showcased in the audience surveys several times
meanmac thumbnail
I had asked another qsn how do you think the drama will unfold this week? your guesses and predictions?

will they drag out this repetitive suspense this week too, interspersed with some random Prem-mukti scenes in between till Mr Bajaj arrives from US or we can expect some mother india-sque performances from prerna? any scenario you see happening?

broken heart thumbnail

No, Mother India sequences will probably take a break now, so I can take a break from KZK too... 😭

I LOVE her scenes with her bratty son!  You're right, it's like watching fireworks erupt when they fight and have ego-clashes.  I really would appreciate Prerna taking the role of Mother India more than romancing with Jai-Veeru because she is quite capable of carrying it off perfectly!  I mean, you see romance and lovers' rhona-dhona in every other serial. But I have never seen such a Mom-son relationship as the one Mother India and Prem/Yudi portray.

It's sooo odd yet so rocking cool that a mother would beat up her son at a disco and it hurts her more than him. It's so odd that she has to change him within 30 days and prove it to him that she truly loves him. It's so wonderful to see Prerna and Prem's chemistry when they are battling it out...

Ultimately, one can get sick of romance and lovers' problems in my opinion. But a mother's struggle can never get boring... lovers can hate and marriage can fail and life can part people, but it seems even death cannot kill a mother's love, sorrow or her yearning to change and reach her son with love that he simply does not recognize.

Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago
rickwean thumbnail
Woah..it's raining discussions here, man what an analysis πŸ˜ƒ shwets, that was deep man.. but yeah, where are my mother indias, their inputs are also needed!

and macie, you should get off your lazy ass and post here more often, look at the activity!

mon mornin blues, gotta rush, but keep it rocking like this!

aah, yes, thank yous to pavanda, nash and neetuji( πŸ˜› ), can't get enuff of pre any time any day..mwah,mucho gracias!
rickwean thumbnail
Guys, we have an increasing numbah of shweta fellowfans here, didn't know that! hudle over here and suggest some creative names for our fellowfanhood!

will join you folks later!
broken heart thumbnail

Yeah where has Vasu been? It's quite dull without her bashans. Nitica will be out for a week or so, and whatever happened to Mother India # 3? OMG I just remembered something Sharad said that fits this context perfectly! "Sala, tera bashan sunna achcha lagti hai yaar!" Not that I am Sharad... but still it's great to get Mother Indias all fired up!!!  

Bashan Devis kahaan ho???  Darshan tho do!

Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
arre yaar main yahaan hoon im not active during the weekends as much family stuff and wot not but dont worry me and vasu are at the ready for our bhashans not to worry let c wot happens today
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This thread has been rocking for the last few days!! Glad to see people miss my bhashans....I am not as active at the weekends coz I sometimes go home and it aint easy to tear away and spend all day on IF!! I miss you guys too... πŸ˜† 😭 God knows what I'm going to do during my four-month summer hols 😲 Methinks I need to find a way to be online all day without having my family members slaughter me...

As for bhashans...well, let's see what happens today...
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

but y u fans πŸ˜‰

We r true fanz yaarπŸ˜ƒ