Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: NasH20

Hey guys here are some pics for u Prerna pujaries ๐Ÿ˜‰ out here to cherish on...

BEAUTIFUL YAAR

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanmac

Really? If it's true, then it's a very interesting fact.

I have heard shweta loves her daughter more than her husband..He's always away from the limelight and it's an open marriage.Never seen any public displays of affection between the two unlike other famous celebrities.

Maybe someone having more knowledge on shweta can clarify this, but I think it's palak chowdhary.

nahin yaar shweta really loves his hubby.She has said this so many times

amna malik thumbnail

It was a decent performance. she was looking very pretty during that time period.

If I remember correctly, Bajaj was being an asshole then just to spite her off and let anurag-prerna come closer.
But she was pining to get back to his arms.

She performes there very well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

amna malik thumbnail

She isn't mother india for nothing..!

ok, ricky, you asked me to post actively here and I have done my bit ๐Ÿ˜Š

what should we discuss here..

how do you think this suspense track that is going on will unfold and prerna deal with it?

do you think prerna and Bajaj will have a showdown or breakup,can hope for anu fans, right? when he returns from the US and learns that she has been under this much stress,hiding tushars secret and in his absence,being attacked and not informed him?

They won't have a breakup yaar.Shaadi ke 20 saalon ke baa dkya lag honge.But still we won't loose hope๐Ÿ˜‰

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as u guys also know in sab they said kzk reached 1000 episode just coz of viewwers love n now if they show........anu n p together thn trp ratings will fall down coz its not amking any sense coz prerna is wife os rishabh bajaj.....better is tht anu marry to sam...n make his own life peacefull....... ๐Ÿ˜† ....anu fans want tht a n p get together but its not poissble in this kasauti track ๐Ÿ˜†
amna malik thumbnail
it might be not possible but we won't loose hope
aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

it might be not possible but we won't loose hope

yes amna u can hope๐Ÿ˜†but see it will not be poosible๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

as u guys also know in sab they said kzk reached 1000 episode just coz of viewwers love n now if they show........anu n p together thn trp ratings will fall down coz its not amking any sense coz prerna is wife os rishabh bajaj.....better is tht anu marry to sam...n make his own life peacefull....... ๐Ÿ˜† ....anu fans want tht a n p get together but its not poissble in this kasauti track ๐Ÿ˜†

yaar neetu i completely agree with u.its is now almost impossible for ap reunion .she is with bajaj from the past 33 years n mrs.bajaj from the past 23 yrs.so it makes no sense for ap reunion.i think anu should move on in his life now.

WELL I AM POSTING SOME BAJAJ-PRERNA PICS PRELEAP ONES.I HOPE RICK WILL LIKE THEM]

aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajaj_prerna

WELL I AM POSTING SOME BAJAJ-PRERNA PICS PRELEAP ONES.I HOPE RICK WILL LIKE THEM]

wowwwww๐Ÿ˜ƒthnx pavan da pics r cuteee