Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meanmac thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ))))

after one of her best performance evah 👏 👏

family friend scene..bajaj ignorez her 😭 😭

It was a decent performance. she was looking very pretty during that time period.

If I remember correctly, Bajaj was being an asshole then just to spite her off and let anurag-prerna come closer.
But she was pining to get back to his arms.
meanmac thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

that was a hard slap
i think komo and anu got the most numbers f slap by prerna!!
and yudi with a thick stick!!
i think this debonita bong gal will get some too

She isn't mother india for nothing..!

ok, ricky, you asked me to post actively here and I have done my bit 😊

what should we discuss here..

how do you think this suspense track that is going on will unfold and prerna deal with it?

do you think prerna and Bajaj will have a showdown or breakup,can hope for anu fans, right? when he returns from the US and learns that she has been under this much stress,hiding tushars secret and in his absence,being attacked and not informed him?
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanmac

Really? If it's true, then it's a very interesting fact.

I have heard shweta loves her daughter more than her husband..He's always away from the limelight and it's an open marriage.Never seen any public displays of affection between the two unlike other famous celebrities.

Maybe someone having more knowledge on shweta can clarify this, but I think it's palak chowdhary.

Hmmm, I've read her say in an article that Raja is her source of strength and the best husband she could have hoped for.  I hope she is having a wonderful marriage.

meanmac thumbnail
Do you want to see prerna romancing with Bajaj, romance with anu is out of the question of course, practically or relegated to the background as mother india of prem.

with the new bong girls entry how will prerna's significane be affected?

I hope those were some points for discussion..to tide the pages over
meanmac thumbnail

Originally posted by: broken heart

Hmmm, I've read her say in an article that Raja is her source of strength and the best husband she could have hoped for. I hope she is having a wonderful marriage.

Yes, I read that too. I wouldn't want to say negative things on her marriage, it's her life after all.

But I heard between the lines that it's just a puton for the public eye, my two cents that's all.
nuts4kzk thumbnail
u r rite teh marraige i think is more of just a convienence for both of them and its a good sacrifise or good stabilty for there daughter whom both love a lot ,as fellow pp sd earlier after all its her personal life who r we to say anything,till the time she is happy and who knows may be they r actually happy with each other,which i realy doubt and anyways since when has shweta done anything for teh sake of public or media.she says and does according to her feelings and her mind,she cares a damn abt acting all sweet in frnt of camera and smthing else behind,she at least does nt show any double standards ,like other actors
also may be the reason she is with him is coz after all he and his family fuly supported her during her intial struggling period of kzk when his mother took care of palak,also whatever the reason they have withstood with each other ever after cezzane khan,dolly sohi and all other fiascos in which there marraige ws embrodeled with all gossip
nuts4kzk thumbnail

Do you want to see prerna romancing with Bajaj, romance with anu is out of the question of course, practically or relegated to the background as mother india of prem.

obviously we want to see bp romance whatever tehre age is ,who cares anyways abt there age,as if balaji ppl do ,they dont so why should we bothere,and thsi serial is nothing without there romance and there love for each other,and as far as sai is concerened,for god sake they have really raised teh characteres of ud mukti,yaar they r only side characteres ,wil sm1 tell the director,if they had to do smthing they shld have added sm character in prerna or bajaj life which would have been more interesting,earlier i ws totaly against gauris character bieng introduced

as the love interest of bajqj but now i think that option ws far better then this sai,coz at least it would have meant more of prerna-bajaj and anu story

broken heart thumbnail

as mother india of prem... but not as background but as the actual, rocking story.  You know it's totally possible to have the main story between a mom and a son instead of a couple in love.  Yes it may be foreign to present day Indian audience but that would only be a twist.  More on this tomorrow morning... right now I could kill for sleep!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar is she is happy and contend with her marriage who are we to comment about it but all in all i can say that she loves her family and her kid a lot
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hmmm ok