Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 122

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by-rickwean

Boy, if you seem to get all serious like that, I'll be scared and stop messing with u sis.. loosen up! and post the consolidated links for our modji to update them again, I won't be here long today..IF really hates me, why me why...the slow speed 😭

pavanda, dhinchak pix 👍🏼

Ya i'll post the vdos

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail

Yup! You said it all, shweta!well said!

but yar, I just love all shades to her, the ultra romantic demure damsel(with Mr B only of course, hey amna, you talk of onu-pre love here, so I can of my macho man too, freedom of speech sis 😃 !), the bhasan devi(of course I can't digest it all the time,sometimes it gets repetitive just like poor prem/yudi gets fed up 😭 )

No bro,maine akeli kya bur bur karun

amna malik thumbnail

sigh I DID IT 😎 !!! Scooped entire 170ish odd pages of all the videos ever posted..so far..man THAT WAS EXHAUSTING!! grr..and no help from my comrades, namzy toh pehle se hi lazy thi,gone missing on me.. now amna's joined her ranks...

JEE NAHIN,KAL IF NAHIN CHAL RAHA THTS Y I COULDN'T COLLECT THE VDOS😭😭😭i m not lazy

rickwean thumbnail
oi no, you certainly aren't lazy and kaamchor amna, I'm profusely sorry for suspecting your integrity & dedication, young soldier..you are certainly a hardcore shwetafreak like moi here 😃 ...well, nywayz the work's already done, henceforth you can notify the modjis of any further updating done in this section, captain rick's orders :), n yeah, u always there anywayz to carry forward the burden of the shweta sticky on your shoulders 👏 ..

But 'm rlly glad, dost jano and gano for heeding rickyboy's desperate call for help to come forward and save this thread, just dont pity me like mr onurag plz....hmm..feels good to know the threads in safe hands, can take a few days off then to lay off, this gadhaa, yes my mother india julu, I'm bhagofying yet again :p..

but not before wrapping up some ramblings for the day, kya karen, have this habit of shooting off like my motormouth diva, here I go.. just..don't gimme the nickie father india now ...
rickwean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-broken heart

I posted this a looong time ago... I was then in love with her shoulders too hehe!

I love this picture of her where they say Prerna must choose between karam ki rastay and dharam ki rastay... or between her two daughters. Then she raises her face and stands erect and the camera freezes on that picture, this is ek aur kasauti prerna ki... You can see how broad and powerful her whole persona feels, and how broad her shoulders are. She really has beautifully broad and strong shoulders! I cannot ever get over that picture!

Aahh, I knew, just had an inkling that you would give that reasoning for loving her shoulders..and I think I endorsed your views totally back then and so do I now too..I really feel this positive strength coming from her all the time! she's special!

here you go, now savour that moment all the time!

man, I need to observe her body language minutely too, now don't go getting pervy thoughts,I'm a decent chap!
have you noticed she keeps brushing back her hair almost all the time?
rickwean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-broken heart

Awwww... Ricky! Don't worry yaar I will always be here to worship Mama India! I love that woman and I love talking about her... though obviously for reasons different from your naughty ones 😉😉😉 Cheer up, if you are up to discuss MOTHER INDIA and not sexy Prerna, I am up for it! BTW did I tell you why I absolutely absolutely LOVE her god damn shoulders?!

~ Shwetha... hehe a name you much adore!

I can talk on anything under the sun about her, you are on! mother india dissections, no problemo! really glad to find more obsessed mother india fellow fans like me whatever be the different pov of liking her :p!

shweta, yes a name that I most certainly adore than ever now..heheh..yup yessir! but lots others have joined the fray too like sukhi, vas, julu, amna,namzy.....the list is endless, man, you ladies have so beautiful names and beautiful deeds..realy hard to tear away from this place try as I might man..
rickwean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ronitfan

Hey there Ricky boy;)I know how you must be feeling but dont worry, I will post in this thread from now on..more about Prerana though;) LOL! Just joking..I have some news for year- In the year 2006, Shweta Tiwari was appointed the brand ambassador for 12 brands, leaving behind Smriti Irani who has just 3 brands in her kitty!Now aint that awesome news? You'll get to see her in more and more adds:))(Thank me;))

Now that's cuute 😳 ..honeybunny's posting here will certainly cheer me up, just dont bringalong the anti-prerna/shweta brigade viz tulip( tulip if you read this, dont whack me, you know me the perenial sicko whacko like the cranky idol I worship..)

ads, more ads!rockinggg!! man, I dunno whether to be properly excited or not..I have an inkling that you browse thru the channels a lot, so you have to do one more favour dear and tell me which channels and which ads when you come across her mug spashed in those ads! 12..mama mia, she's trying to compete with mr. bachchan and srk or what?
rickwean thumbnail
Lastly, today's episode was..utter suckage as far as I'm concerned 🤢 🤢 🤢

no strong scenes for dear prerna, no bhasans, no yelling..only the helpless bechari puzzled look..boringggg..with indro and co irritating the hell out of poor me.. crass fillers galore and sorry onufans, kill me but mr basu is unconvincing in action/thriller scenarios, maybe cezz is gud but the char dad basu sucks in that dept. 🤢 leave it to mother india and daddy cool ...

only bright spot I could find was wacky prem/yudi,somehow in mr B's absence, this is one guy in the soap I have started admiring..doesn't make the show totally boring..let's just hope this doesn't turn into a habit, I want mother india's daddy cool back asap!

cheerio until next time, hope u guys keep posting here!!
rickwean thumbnail
Aah, before I depart, have you guys observed..prerna and prem wear the same emerald or whatever greenish color ring on their fingers, was seeing the scene where prerna tears off prem's company contract papers.. watch it carefully..
broken heart thumbnail

here you go, now savour that moment all the time!

My friend you have MADE my day!  Finally I have a picture I like of this goddess... if only someone would teach me how to make this my siggy...