The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 115

Posted: 17 years ago
well well, look who's back...just couldn't stay away, could you? 😉

sigh..... 😳

past few eps were sleep inducin, I thought this tushar track wud give me sweet flashbacks of prb involving tushar sir....but man, this is going the total u turn, this stupid secret farce!oh well,it will do, mucho better than the brain turd served over the past 2-3 odd months..

anyways, todayz was a decent enough one with some good footage devoted to pre.... sam has also started growing on me hehe... erm..no no prerna is the best!
Originally posted by psawyer

well well, look who's back...just couldn't stay away, could you? 😉

Hmmm...wassat I heard of lotta prerna soundalikes haunting this place 😕 ..with fair lady vas leading the pack..ahaaa!!!

where is my dear lady vas now..no hiding will do, sir rick was already enchanted before in your presence and now this divine news is making him all dreamy eyed beyond measure!We had a song n dance promise in the alps pending too for saving another gorgeous maiden julu from sharad shyana, lady..

you keep your word on that next time we bump into each other! and no corny excurses from this corny crapstar 😃

Originally posted by rickwean

sigh..... 😳

past few eps were sleep inducin, I thought this tushar track wud give me sweet flashbacks of prb involving tushar sir....but man, this is going the total u turn, this stupid secret farce!oh well,it will do, mucho better than the brain turd served over the past 2-3 odd months..

anyways, todayz was a decent enough one with some good footage devoted to pre.... sam has also started growing on me hehe... erm..no no prerna is the best!

wow rick its a lovely foto😛

Originally posted by amna malik

koool😛pic thnx amna darling

Originally posted by NasH20

some more.

goooooodddddddd😛😛nice one

ricky u went and i came u back for gud or coming and going
and you went and I came julu..nopes, IF has got me addicted, I ain't leaving my 2nd home here with u mad friends!
butto, yes I in comin & goin stage for some time now- some bizness to take care of u see, maynot login 2morrow! depends! not to worry....I'll pop in when u least expect me to my fair lady!

and I might have some surprise dope on shweta for fellow fans, lets see.. also all that vdo updating on the front page, I'll do that very soon when I come here regularly!

okiez, hittin the sack, long day ahead 2morrow 🥱

dreamland beckons..so does my cutiepie shweta, lookie at her act all coy and shy 😳

Originally posted by aadorboseroy

koool😛pic thnx amna darling

Oh man what a pict!  If she dressed like this before Prem and the rest of her kidlets, the audience would be shocked!  No Mother India, get back to the saris and the bashans... and don't be breaking any hearts!

Edited by broken heart - 17 years ago
Hmph! quite the spoilsport you are 😡 .. 😆
like I said earlier, true to your online name in deeds too 😛 !
Don't bracket her as a mother figure all the time with tulsi maiya & parvati bhabhi😃 ..abhi toh woh jawaan hain 😳 😳

Man, I'm having breathing problems after seeing prernaji in such an oomphy avatar...phew 😕 !!! Even the bhasans would be so soothing to the ears then as the eyes!