Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: psawyer

Hold me, I think I'm going to faint!

maine pakar liya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rickwean

Thenkuu neeti, this is the handiwork of our talented siggymaker & my lill sis aman๐Ÿ˜ƒ , but lagta hai I have pissed her off now๐Ÿ˜ญ

Any shweta fan who wants a common siggy to show solidarity for my baby, contact miss amna malik for details๐Ÿ˜‰

nahin yaar yeh sab to chalta hai,and tum bhi mujhe aman bolna shuru ho gaye

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Now if you excurse me, I'm off to faint more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lo ji,faint season chalu ho gaya

nuts4kzk thumbnail

Dhanyabaad dost jano ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   My shweta๐Ÿ˜ณ, has that nice jingle to it..LOL!

like prachi used to say, ronit is my baby, shweta is my baby ๐Ÿ˜† ..erm I feel quite odd saying that :S

main bhi mazaak kar raha tha, dun make the mistake of taking me seriously ever and fret and fume ๐Ÿ˜† !

waise I won't mind julu being prerna2..buut I think she would be extremely unhapy being saas of her loverboy sharad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

god riki u and pavan r just thinking and riting what i m always thinking and abt to rite๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†and bythe way even i ws dying 4more footaage of prb but my 1st reaction ws when i told sukhi ws taht she ws looking very comfy and at ease with bajaj ,as it they both r so aware of each others presence taht they dont ahve to mention it  or express in frnt of others,they looked like a couple who were totally confident abt each others love and without expressing it publically could feel it
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey people this post is becoming more and more active these days
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar aamna ur middle siggy rocks yaar
.Prometheus. thumbnail
so will the leap be this monday then ????
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar aamna ur middle siggy rocks yaar

for me the third siggy rocks as hell amna ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘

you had said u wud tell me how to make those animated siggies from movie files in adobe imageready..tell it here na, no probs with anybody here I guess!

and while u are at it, post this vdo too plz!!Edited by rickwean - 17 years ago
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

so will the leap be this monday then ????

We can only speculate julu..the leaps on 24th rite? wednesday..maybe a one hr special, we haven't seen any promos of that on tv yet..

we are just relying on that article posted, lets wait and watch! prolly mon will be prerna-bajaj scolding prem or prem-mukti in flashback mode...and there's also the focus on tushar.. they might drag it till wednesday & then make the leap..
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

maine pakar liya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You shouldn't have sister aman! This was a moment for the chivalrous knight sir ricky but alas he was intoxicated by the exuberance of the fairest maiden of them all lady prerna of late and conveniently forgot about lady vas being in distress..to atone for his sinful crime he shall hold lady vas and they can faint together dreaming of prerna-prem in tandem. sister aman,thou may retire to the priory, sir ricky shall take care of this fainting problem with great earnest..

er..did that made sense..