Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Signing off on a high note..rare to see her so ultra cute like this 😳 ..

now don't cast evil eyes please 😭 she's precious!

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickwean

Aren't they? Prerna was looking a million bucks hehe!

hi rick ur siggy is really cute πŸ˜†i think ur prerna fan but still ur siggy is rockingπŸ˜ƒ

anishma24 thumbnail

Prerna was looking ultra cute as a doll today beyond measure 😳 😳 !!

sigh.. that million dollar smile is so so..devastating!

thanks for the beautiful pictures prerna was really looking fresh !!

anishma24 thumbnail

And so is our diva..

Cuteness supreme ❀️.. πŸ˜†

Monday looks interesting with prerna and Bajaj witnessing yudi-prem's drama versus mukti..& the confrontations that might follow..and tushar's mystery is also there...prerna doesn't know anything about it..on tuesday we have the leap guys? and the anniversary party of kzk celebrations too? That would be soo groovy to watch! they might rush through the episodes then...let's wait and watch!

oh well, I want more entertaining scenes involving prerna, that's all I ask for πŸ˜†

Rock on and keep posting here, I might drop by this weekend too to join you guys :)

i hope so that monday's episode will be rocking by the way this episode i mean friday 19th may  episode was the most watch serial in whole india it even beats ksbkbt (what was  a rocking episode too )

anishma24 thumbnail

I hope she does anishma, she would be delighted beyond measure to find such crazy fans!! I really hope she does and drops us a line hehe, I would be over the moon 😳

make up your mind, I heard in one topic julu was called prerna no2, now mukti is prerna no2, what's up πŸ˜†

There's only one prerna, my sweet shweta, no man, no sirr no man is gonna take her place! mukti is light years behind prerna and her histrionics to be a prerna part
2!

Episode wasn't shocking for me,coz I have gotten used to ud's antics hehe..

Nopes, no romance between prerna and Mr B :(.. and don't jump with joy amna, the telephonic conversation between ap wasn't romantic either :p .. just friendly discussions by onurag uncle on tushar's probs with prerna mom & he was praising Mr Bajaj as usual..

yaar that of julekha was a joke, mazaak tha !

and yes there is only ONE prerna! YOUR SHWETA!πŸ˜†

Edited by anishma24 - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aarreee ricky i have a very long reply to someone comments and somebody said i was giveing a bhashan yaar
anishma24 thumbnail
OOPS julekha actually i said that about the bhashan but it was a joke yaar
there is only 1 prerna and that's the jaan ,zindagi ofrick! πŸ˜†
Edited by anishma24 - 17 years ago
rickwean thumbnail
Dhanyabaad dost jano πŸ˜ƒ   My shweta😳, has that nice jingle to it..LOL!

like prachi used to say, ronit is my baby, shweta is my baby πŸ˜† ..erm I feel quite odd saying that :S

main bhi mazaak kar raha tha, dun make the mistake of taking me seriously ever and fret and fume πŸ˜† !

waise I won't mind julu being prerna2..buut I think she would be extremely unhapy being saas of her loverboy sharad 😭

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rickky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy after watching yesterday's eppy!! I'm flying amongst the clouds with no fear of crashing to the ground! (I tried some Rick-esque philosophy there....but as you can clearly see, you are the one and only master at that! πŸ˜‰ )

Not only did Prerna look good yesterday, but so did everyone else, ESPECIALLY my hott baby Prem....aaaaah, I'm still blushing as I remember his entry with the flowers in his hands.... 😳 😳
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hold me, I think I'm going to faint!