Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rickwean

Guys, shall we send a group pm to the IF admin requesting an interview with shweta on their portal?

Considering biggies like ronit,hiten,manoj & other telly stars have been featured with amna shariff due next, I think it would be tremendously rockinngg if shweta comes on the telly chaska too! I would really love to hear her talk freely in the interview as she does and communicate with her fans too!..though I would simply faint before daring to ask any qsns to her 😳... 😆 😆

what say you? shall we take a collective initiative regarding this?

ya ofcourse we should ask admins for her interview per abhi cezzu ki baat chal rahi hai😉

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow look at spa 2005 and spa 2006 so much differnece
anishma24 thumbnail
yes in spa 2005 she looks so innocent and cute and spa 2006 she looks hot and vampish
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another old article-
Shweta Tiwari, best known as Prerna of Kasautii Zindagi Kay on Star Plus, takes her TV image very seriously. In real life too, she likes being seen in a salwar kameez, an ensemble that she endorses in Kasautii...

In town to judge a painting contest at the South Delhi Public School, Defence Colony, Shweta seemed to share a spontaneous bonding with the children. It isn't too surprising coming from the mother of a two-year-old: "I adore children. I like nothing better than spending time with my daughter Palak. But my hectic schedule doesn't let me spend too much time with her," she admits.

Shweta's soap innings began with Aanewala Pal (DD), followed by Karam (SAB TV) and Kaleeyan (DD 2) in 2002. However, it was Kasautii... that catapulted her to the top. She identifies with her character Prerna, "She is very homely. Yet, at the same time, she is independent and doesn't live in her husband's (played by actor Cezanne Khan) shadow. I like the innate strength in Prerna's character."

Born in Allahabad, Shweta completed her education in Mumbai and is a heady blend of beauty and brains. She is a trained Kathak dancer too. Considering that Shweta spends almost 25 days in a month shooting for Kasautii...it doesn't leave her much time for a private life, but she isn't complaining. She is also anchoring Yatra, on Star Plus, a travel show that offers viewers a peep into places of pilgrimage. Her future plans? "I've always been interested in movies, but I won't compromise. I am waiting for good roles," she says. Last heard, she had been roped in for Tanvir Khan's Mumkin, co-starring Priyanshu Chatterjee.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i know wot u mean she loooks so simple in spa2005 pic
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
An anxious fifth-grader rolls up his carefully dried painting and walks up to me. "Prerna kahan hai?" he asks. Soon, he is joined by several others, anxious to have a dekho at Shweta Tiwari (Prerna of Kasauti Zindagi Kay fame).

The venue was a "colour-your-future" competition at South Delhi Public School - one of the several hosts. The children were all impatient to meet "Prerna". Finally, she arrived. So, what is she doing at a painting competition surrounded by the tiny tots? "I never enjoyed drawing, but the splash of colours amazes me. And I'm happy to be among children," smiles she.

The contest, sponsored by a corporate, provided an exciting opportunity for children to showcase their talents and secure education abroad. The contest would continue for three more months, ending finally in October. The topic is: "When I grow up, I want to be...."

Entries received from across the country will be judged by a panel, including Tiwari. A student, Himani Sukhreja, drew up a woman and a blackboard. On the blackboard was written, "I want to be Prerna." Another young student painted a picture of Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

The mega winner (one every month) will receive a cash price up to Rs five lakh. The amount, which will be put into a bank, is redeemable when the winner turns 18. Fifteen lucky winners will also receive Rs 1 lakh each.

SDPS principal Urmila Rawat hopes that "at least one of my students" wins a prize. Children participated through the school contact programme or through individual entries.Said an official of the sponsoring firm, "The idea is to get dirty with colours and enjoy the freedom to express yourself."

anishma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Another old article-
Shweta Tiwari, best known as Prerna of Kasautii Zindagi Kay on Star Plus, takes her TV image very seriously. In real life too, she likes being seen in a salwar kameez, an ensemble that she endorses in Kasautii...

In town to judge a painting contest at the South Delhi Public School, Defence Colony, Shweta seemed to share a spontaneous bonding with the children. It isn't too surprising coming from the mother of a two-year-old: "I adore children. I like nothing better than spending time with my daughter Palak. But my hectic schedule doesn't let me spend too much time with her," she admits.

Shweta's soap innings began with Aanewala Pal (DD), followed by Karam (SAB TV) and Kaleeyan (DD 2) in 2002. However, it was Kasautii... that catapulted her to the top. She identifies with her character Prerna, "She is very homely. Yet, at the same time, she is independent and doesn't live in her husband's (played by actor Cezanne Khan) shadow. I like the innate strength in Prerna's character."

Born in Allahabad, Shweta completed her education in Mumbai and is a heady blend of beauty and brains. She is a trained Kathak dancer too. Considering that Shweta spends almost 25 days in a month shooting for Kasautii...it doesn't leave her much time for a private life, but she isn't complaining. She is also anchoring Yatra, on Star Plus, a travel show that offers viewers a peep into places of pilgrimage. Her future plans? "I've always been interested in movies, but I won't compromise. I am waiting for good roles," she says. Last heard, she had been roped in for Tanvir Khan's Mumkin, co-starring Priyanshu Chatterjee.

thanks for the article

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

yes in spa 2005 she looks so innocent and cute and spa 2006 she looks hot and vampish

agree wid u,in 05 she looks cute+innocent and in 06 she looks hot and sexy like a bollywood actress

rickwean thumbnail
Guys, check today's eppy, it was decent!

amna, you might like it, there was a scene of prerna with onurag after a longtime, although on the phone not directly, hehe :D

and she was looking really cute for words in the 2nd half at the event..the million watt smile is back..nice change of saree too, maybe our complaints were listened to!

aah, I had wished for more footage of her with Mr B, but whatever we prbians got to see was enchanting, she looked too comfy and natural..
be back later with pix! carry on with some discussions as usual..
amna malik thumbnail

[QUOTE=rickwean]Guys, check today's eppy, it was decent!

amna, you might like it, there was a scene of prerna with onurag after a longtime, although on the phone not directly, hehe :D

QUOTE]

HAIN REALLY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW😃😃😃THX FOR TELLING RICK