Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
And grand job sukhi!! 👏 that was so sweet of you!

those are some awesome articles on shweta, make for nice reading!

I gather from the gist of these articles, she is an impulsive temperamental lady,yet very bubbly and lively.. who lives her life on her own terms, quite hardworking and certainly deserves the heady success and fame she's got, way to go shweta, you have carved a name for yourself in almost every household that won't be forgotten in a hurry...love her or hate her, but you can't ignore her!!

and she's really fond of dancing, it shows 😆 she mentions it in almost all of her articles!

I'm head over heels in love with this hott and violent lady 😳 😆 Can go raving like a lunatic on her..heheh..
rickwean thumbnail
Today's episode..well, it was nice,certainly not boring but prerna hadn't much of screentime compared to yest ep, ah well, had enough eye candy yesterday :p

I just liked it when she told mr shameless swine prem to mind his own business and stop poking his nose in others' affairs. short and sweet it was nice in her own way.. maybe 2morrow she might get some cool scenes with Mr B..

Man, I also like her when she's angry..even more when she gets physical and starts battering people 😆

Love her fire and ice act, sometimes coy and demure that it makes me blush! sometimes the raging violent mother india, c'mon..let the poor guy have it 😆 ! groovvyy!
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

yaar she's lookin sooo very pretty in this add

I agree, that smile of hers is sooo devasting it melts me instantly 😳 lol! she is really looking angelic in there!

Really, she has got a beautiful smile..been quite a while since I have seen that, nowadays..it's only tears, bucketful non stop..and quoting rajesh khanna saab from some oldie film of his..Pushpa er.. I mean Shweta, I hate tears...
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Shweta refuses Ghai... Hey! She's married!

Did you know that Shweta Tiwarri aka Prerna of Kasautii Zindagi Kay
has turned down many film offers in the recent past, including one from
the Showman Subhash Ghai. According to sources, Shweta considers films
as an extremely uncertain medium.

Wow..refused an offer from the showman..well, if she's the reigning superstar, aishwarya of the the small screen, why go begging for miniscule sidey roles on the big screen anyways..Rock on shweta 👏 !!
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

i agree with you rickwean prerna is waering th3 sarees all the time one stupid brown saree or is it cream and the white one with the pink border

and look at kashish she is wearing such beautiful sarees

sigh... ya, what's with her dressing sense..it's getting boring.. there was this awesome change for one ep only, then back to the same drab limited sarees 🤢
rickwean thumbnail

'Nobody can do this role better than me'    "I am confident, proud, talented and unpredictable," she says unabashedly. Shweta Tiwari, a 'Prerna' for most viewers of the
popular soap Kasautii Zindagi Kay, is all that and more. Lucknow
Times caught up with this tall and lanky beauty who was in town
recently.

It's taken loads of attitude and hard work for her to move from being
a small town girl to becoming a household name. Born and brought up
in Allahabad, Shweta feels at home in Lucknow. "Most of my relatives
live here but I can't meet them due to my tight schedule," she says.
Everything comes for a price, so has her fame. But she has no
regrets. "I opted for this role in Kasautii... because I found it
challenging. I think no one can do this role better than me," she
says rather pompously.

Obviously, she loves her role in KJK as it portrays the true picture
of the Indian woman who is bold and ready to save her family at any
cost. She says, "There are several problems in a household where a
woman has to take a stand . Thus, I feel the audience can identify
with my character."

Ask her what's next in the never-ending saga of Good vs Evil in the
serial and she smiles and hints at what's to come, "Truth always
prevails, Kamoulika might try to harm the Basu family but it's the
values and goodness that triumph at the end."

Talking about the funny incidents during the shooting of the serial,
she relates this experience, "There was a scene in a pond where
Anurag was supposed to save me from drowning. The water was very
dirty and we had to be in it for many hours. By the time the shooting
got over, I had blisters all over my arms."

Away from the character she plays on-screen, this Libran enjoys
dancing and spending time with her family. Many of us who see her
managing the office and home affairs smartly in the serial, don't
know much about the way she manages her home in real life.

"I am happily married to Raja Chowdhary who is a model and we share
our responsibilities equally. Mutual understanding between partners
is the best way to handle things," she avers.

Young and vivacious, Shweta's philosophy in life is simple: live life to the fullest. "Youth is a beautiful phase of life and should be
spent to fulfil ones dreams in life rather than indulging in drugs
and wasting time," she says. With a self-belief and simplicity of
vision like hers, no wonder she has such a huge fan following!

I like that 😆 Yup, she's certainly proud & unpredictable..but oodles of talent in there! and that vivaviousness is sweetly infectious! such luvly words used, tall and lanky beauty..

heheh, I could just keep reading those articles to uplift my mood for the rest of the day 😃
rickwean thumbnail

From the year 2003!

SHE may be best known for the sacrificing character that she portrays on television but don't you mistake her as the docile lamb. Shweta Tiwari aka Prerna of Star Plus's Kasauti Zindagi Kay has different shades to herself. A little too different to accept!

To start with, unlike Prerna, Tiwari is chirpy, talkative, smart and a people's person. "The only thing common between Prerna and Shweta is the sense of decision-making," she informs you. "In fact, I love to scream, go on a beach and dance at a disc.

Basically being in a group," she laughs. Perhaps that's the reason why the crowd and clutter at the opening of Personal Point Centre in the city didn't really rub the smile off her face. The doeeyed beauty was "accidentally" discovered by theatre veteran Shahid Latif in a dance competition and thus she got acquainted to the lights of theatre.

"I did plays like Khoobsoorat Bahu, Kirayedar and Sardari Begum. After which Sohail Dattani gave me a break in the serial Rishtey." Of course once on the small screen, escaping the Kbrigade was just not possible. Thus happened Kasauti... and Prerna was discovered. But isn't this Prerna act affecting her?

"Actually a lot. People are not ready to take me as Shweta. They think I am this typical, traditional girl which I am not. I have been typecast into one particular image and it can be pretty irritating at times," says a frustrated Tiwari. Not that she didn't try to break the monotony of this "simple, sariclad Prerna". She in fact did a music video for a Daler Mehndi number dressed in skimpy minis.

"But that also failed miserably," she laughs. Occupational hazard you remind her and she bursts out, "Ya... but I am willing to do different things. That's why I started doing Yatra (on Star Plus) where I am Shweta Tiwari and not Prerna."

Her latest venture as an anchor person for Yatra has been accepted, but does that really excite her? "You have to do a lot of research work, you learn a lot and visit new places. In fact, my first visit to Ahmedabad was for that programme," she says.

At 23, Tiwari has everything — a happening professional front and a happy married life. A step into Bollywood would only be a natural progression. She gives a nod to that but only "for roles with substance". Perhaps, a Mother India-2. Considering the power-packed performances to her credit, this doesn't sound too demanding. What say you?

This is one ultra groovy article on her 😳
Well, she's already THE mother india to rogue son prem..and this article was in 2003..wow..I just shiver in delight how many fans she must be having now!!
rickwean thumbnail
Guys, shall we send a group pm to the IF admin requesting an interview with shweta on their portal?

Considering biggies like ronit,hiten,manoj & other telly stars have been featured with amna shariff due next, I think it would be tremendously rockinngg if shweta comes on the telly chaska too! I would really love to hear her talk freely in the interview as she does and communicate with her fans too!..though I would simply faint before daring to ask any qsns to her 😳... 😆 😆

what say you? shall we take a collective initiative regarding this?
rickwean thumbnail
Two piccies to end my visit for the day..

now my day will go smoothly lol! had a hearty look of my diva!

star parivaar 2005
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rickwean

Procrastination is't gud julu 😆
post them when u feel like,after emptying your harddisk of your loverboy sharad's pics... :p !

for now main hoon na 😉

pix of our queen shweta from 2day's eppy

BOOOOOOTIFUL PIX