Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
What Rick, only two fave pics? And you call yourself a "Prerna Pujari" tsk tsk 😆

Here are some of my fave pics:

I love both these pics because she was so cool in this eppy...calmly telling her son that she had basically cheated him out of his company...hilarious!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmm i have so many gid pics of her that i like that im having a hard time choosing may ill post them all bit by bit and caption them as well 😆 😆
rickwean thumbnail
You do that julu! captioning is fun 😆

n thnkx for joining in vas! yup, I really enjoyed that scene of hers! she just plain outsmarted him at his game..and was just super mummy cool 😆 ! those pics are grt and capture the funky mood she seemed to be in!

as for my instruction on posting 1-2 pics, well I dun want poor IF's servers crashing, if I start uploading my collection of fav pics, as such the site's down major time for maintenance due to heavy traffic 😆 !
rickwean thumbnail
oh no no friends, I won't diss teejay or the rest, I'll sing paeans of your dudes' cozy lovable relationships with their gals..such cuuute jodis kamaal ki, no? do I see someone burning somewhere..

as to where I was for this short while u guys were posting away, well I was in bed counting shweta..er sheep..man, flu is a common disease every1 dismisses off, only the guy suffering it knows what he's enduring..

just like a lion is at ease in his den, a clown feels at home in his circus...did I just insult myself..
er, no chivalrous moi was missing the company of you lovely ladies!

enuff of dumb drivel on me..back to shweta 😆
rickwean thumbnail
Anybody seen that flck of hers called madhoshi..I don't blame you if you say wassat..

anyways, she had a blink and you miss me role in the movie, but whatever scenes she got,she was stunning!!!
first half of the movie, she was a total livewire, like the early prerna of old kzk and 2nd half she was all serious and shedding tears.. she totally chewed up the scenery 😆 and overshadowed ms bipasha basu whenever they were in the same frame!!

rickwean thumbnail
Would luv to see her in a sitcom!! she would rock at it..
don't believe me?

check this mad caper out..anybody remember this bizarre scene from the movie?

rickwean thumbnail
😆 😆 😆

julu, your monkeyboy lover sharad has company..literally 😆 😆

man, she's wacky! just love her to bits!
anishma24 thumbnail
yes i remember her in that scene she was really funny and she was teasing a friend of hers in the movie and the most funny part is that her teacher's role was played by that moti dolly bindra and remember the article that shweta's husband raja was misbehaving with that dolly!!
rickwean thumbnail
Maybe moti dolly was taking revenge on her for making her slip on the banana peel 😆 😆 that's my fav scene of the entire abysmal movie..and I watched it three times just for shweta and her antics 😳 .. 😆

she's doing a comic play called shararat as we all know, but I wish we could really see her do a sitcom on tv too..her expressions really suit her and she would make a great comedienne 😆
anishma24 thumbnail
i agree she can play a very bubbly joyful lively girl and it is sad to see that as prerna she is always crying or screaming with fire in her eyes