The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 67

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by anishma24

Prerna recovering from food poisoning
   By: Tusshar Joshi
   May 12, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Kab tak khichdi khaungi?
Shweta Tiwari

After Aamir Ali's recent gastro attack, it was Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Shweta Tiwari (Prerna in the show) to succumb to food poisoning. The actress started vomiting on the sets of Kasautii earlier this week.

Chaat chatka

Confirmed a source, "Yes, Shweta was diagnosed with food poisoning on Monday. She couldn't shoot, so we let her rest for two days. She's back at work now."

Tiwari, who is still recovering, sounded weak and said, "I don't know what I ate. But the doctors have told me to stay off outside food now. I will only be eating fruits and food with minimal oil and masala."

Shweta, who loves chaat and masaledar khaana, is now confined to eating bland khichdi. "I feel terrible eating khichdi, when everyone around is indulging in loads of ghee and butter. But I have to make this sacrifice if I want to recover soon," she says.

Paani, paani re

The actress also stays away from the drinking water on the sets. "I never drink water on the set. After my illness, I have taken to drinking boiled water. I can't afford falling sick again. Not only does it hamper my shoots, but also messes up my health."

On the work front, Shweta is excited about her show completing 1,000 episodes. "There's will be there for the party. I usually stay away from bashes, but this is one I will proudly attend."

Does she know about the mini-leap the show is taking? "Yes, the story will go ahead a year or more. It's not a leap, but a transition in the track after the show hits the 1,000-episode mark."

Urvashi bereaved

Urvashi Dholakia was conspicuous by her absence at Sony's event yesterday to launch Nayee Dopahar — their afternoon band. The actress features in Sri Adhikari Bros' show Rishton Ki Dor which will air at 1.30 pm.

Dholakia lost her aunt due to which she was unable to attend. This daily's cast includes Anuj Saxena, Shital Thakker and Sampada Vaze.

awwwwwwwwww poor thing,i hope she'z better now

Originally posted by nuts4kzk

why is she sick 😭 god riki u r also sick,every1 is sick,so she wnt be there today

this is sick season

i think teh leap will be rocking
since tehy mitre show sm awsome scene b/e bp as they showed after 20yrs leap,riki u will agree with me,haina
Get will soon ms tiwari, we all love you:-)
hmmmmmmmmmmmm......................
arey amoo kiya rapchick siggy banaya hai!! Yaar kujh pe bhi kuch reham karo, i want its vdo:-)
plz post karo na amoo
mishooooooooooo abhi jaana ahi mujhe abad main post karti hun,ok bye
Originally posted by nuts4kzk

why is she sick 😭 god riki u r also sick,every1 is sick,so she wnt be there today

Ohh..SHE'S BACK at last!!!Sickness be damned! she's a fighter with a never say die attitude and I luv her for that 👏

I think the food poisoning did her good, she was looking ravishing today 😳 😆 ..no more tulsigiri back to her romantic image too..and the end of this bakwaas track too atlast. Curtains fall on monkeyboy. Do I hear julu crying somewhere :p

Next week the prem-mukti drama might start..let's hope the bajaj couple go on a holiday getaway with sneha to cheer up the mood and give us some nice scenes!

dun worry amna, onurag can tag along with sam too :p!
too much rona dhona ho gayaa.. want some cute funny scenes now to relax before the next major track kicks in man!
Originally posted by amna malik

i wanna see sharad beaten up by thsoe two men

I wanted him to bleed profusely, beaten black and blue...kya yaar, thappad bahut pheeka tha..didn't expect onurag to be so violent anyway but bajaj should have beaten him to pulp, kya man both of them disappointed me..

kaash..if prerna had been there, poor guy wouldn't have recognized himself..
Originally posted by amna malik

mrs sharad?Kon?

arre that barkha bist, she's that sharad's gf or wife..I dunno heard something like that sis..