Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
yaar i just read an artilcle that she ownt be going abroad since she was not able to get the time off so dont worry she will be on screen
anishma24 thumbnail
Prerna recovering from food poisoning
   By: Tusshar Joshi
   May 12, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Kab tak khichdi khaungi?
Shweta Tiwari

After Aamir Ali's recent gastro attack, it was Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Shweta Tiwari (Prerna in the show) to succumb to food poisoning. The actress started vomiting on the sets of Kasautii earlier this week.

Chaat chatka

Confirmed a source, "Yes, Shweta was diagnosed with food poisoning on Monday. She couldn't shoot, so we let her rest for two days. She's back at work now."

Tiwari, who is still recovering, sounded weak and said, "I don't know what I ate. But the doctors have told me to stay off outside food now. I will only be eating fruits and food with minimal oil and masala."

Shweta, who loves chaat and masaledar khaana, is now confined to eating bland khichdi. "I feel terrible eating khichdi, when everyone around is indulging in loads of ghee and butter. But I have to make this sacrifice if I want to recover soon," she says.

Paani, paani re

The actress also stays away from the drinking water on the sets. "I never drink water on the set. After my illness, I have taken to drinking boiled water. I can't afford falling sick again. Not only does it hamper my shoots, but also messes up my health."

On the work front, Shweta is excited about her show completing 1,000 episodes. "There's will be there for the party. I usually stay away from bashes, but this is one I will proudly attend."

Does she know about the mini-leap the show is taking? "Yes, the story will go ahead a year or more. It's not a leap, but a transition in the track after the show hits the 1,000-episode mark."

Urvashi bereaved

Urvashi Dholakia was conspicuous by her absence at Sony's event yesterday to launch Nayee Dopahar β€” their afternoon band. The actress features in Sri Adhikari Bros' show Rishton Ki Dor which will air at 1.30 pm.

Dholakia lost her aunt due to which she was unable to attend. This daily's cast includes Anuj Saxena, Shital Thakker and Sampada Vaze.

Edited by anishma24 - 17 years ago
well let us wait for the mini leap then.let see what happens?which new track they r going to show.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
itll prolly be a year to get over this rape track i guess
nuts4kzk thumbnail
why is she sick 😭 god riki u r also sick,every1 is sick,so she wnt be there today
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rickwean

Aarrrgh, today there was no prernaaa at all in the show compared to yest's miniscule appearance, two consecutive crap episodes from a prerna fan pov...I was soo pissed off upar se this irritating cold!!!!! I hate being in bed

πŸ˜† But Adity, you sure lightened me up man, without prerna kzk is really boring and drabπŸ˜† Jai-veeru are in full tandem with their yeh dosti anthem to redeem themselves as super dads πŸ˜† where is my sweetums prerna 😭

PRERNA NAHIN TO KZK NAHIN,KEHDIYA NA........BUS KEHDIYA

amna malik thumbnail

ohh nahi, julu and I are "just good friends"πŸ˜ƒ I was just the brave knight in shining armour trying to save fair lady julu from the evil demented baboon 😳

lagta kal sharad baba ka atlast the end hoga, Mr B aur Onurag ke haathon kal πŸ˜†

i wanna see sharad beaten up by thsoe two men

amna malik thumbnail

correction shweta really rox yar πŸ˜† that was really sweet of mrs. sharad πŸ˜†

mrs sharad?Kon?

amna malik thumbnail

anishma..yar why do you always post depressing news here yar 😭 ... πŸ˜† no offence!
aur aman, kya 55 saal ki aurat huh 😑 .. πŸ˜† prerna toh abhi bhi jawaaan hai 😳

55 saal ki jawan aurat hai naπŸ˜‰

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_pavan77

Did Shweta ever decide to quit acting?

After Dolly Sohi of Star Plus' Bhabhi fame decided to pack her bags and shift abroad with her hubby, everyone thought it was a big step considering she was giving up fame and money to settle into a life of obscurity. But it wasn't as big a shock as when we heard that Shweta Tiwari was planning to call it quits too! She has taken the nation by storm with her Prerna act in Star Plus' Kasautii Zindagi Kay, so it would be hara-kiri to
call it quits at this point. But, Shweta has a different story to tell, when one asked her if she was really leaving, Shweta was shocked at the question, and said, ''Of course not! Why would I leave? I was just supposed to go abroad for a month with my husband. But, ek mahina to duur, I didn't even get one day off. So now, my hubby is going without me. Well, we're sure her disappointment at not being able to go on a holiday is not as great as her fans' if she were really to leave!

this is from todays times of india.

AHA....SEE I TOLD U SHE'Z NOT LEAVINGπŸ˜ƒTFS PAVAN