Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: amna malik

awwwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet of her,cezanne shweta really rox yaar

correction shweta really rox yar 😆 that was really sweet of mrs. sharad 😆
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

ughhhhhhhh this is so stupid.55 saal ki aurat kidnap ho jaye gi

anishma..yar why do you always post depressing news here yar 😭 ... 😆 no offence!
aur aman, kya 55 saal ki aurat huh 😡 .. 😆 prerna toh abhi bhi jawaaan hai 😳
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

im back for 10 moinutes taking a break from revision

then go back and revise, atlast you are free from the headache called sharad 😆 me here sniffling coughing and writing..have to go back to bed too 😭
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: meanmac

Kaash... 😆 but I agree with broken heart. June might belong to Yudi-Mukti drama or rather overdose of it.

Sorry prerna fans, she will be missing in action....

no need to feel sorry for us prerna fans, if at all, shweta skips the show for one month, I'll be free from kzk for that period, hooray!

and if she gets replaced forever, all the better, I can cure my addiction for this show then, yipee hoo!!

*cough cough* yeah right, I need rest..
Did Shweta ever decide to quit acting?

After Dolly Sohi of Star Plus' Bhabhi fame decided to pack her bags and shift abroad with her hubby, everyone thought it was a big step considering she was giving up fame and money to settle into a life of obscurity. But it wasn't as big a shock as when we heard that Shweta Tiwari was planning to call it quits too! She has taken the nation by storm with her Prerna act in Star Plus' Kasautii Zindagi Kay, so it would be hara-kiri to
call it quits at this point. But, Shweta has a different story to tell, when one asked her if she was really leaving, Shweta was shocked at the question, and said, ''Of course not! Why would I leave? I was just supposed to go abroad for a month with my husband. But, ek mahina to duur, I didn't even get one day off. So now, my hubby is going without me. Well, we're sure her disappointment at not being able to go on a holiday is not as great as her fans' if she were really to leave!

this is from todays times of india.
mishamirza2 thumbnail
tfs!
i am gald tht she is not quitin the serial 😛
broken heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Without Prerna, KZK is so boring!! Today there was an overdose of men...Anu, Bajaj, Lawyer, Police, Sharad, Indro...Prerna akeli hi kafi hai to replace all these men...lolzzz...KZK without Prerna is two men lost story 😆 😆 😆 Kitna miss kar raha hoga hamara Bajaj aur rockstar Anurag...😉

True!  Kasauti without Prerna is soooo DAMN boring!  Prerna not only can singlehandedly replace all these men, she can do a more pleasant and interesting job of it!  Her on screen presence makes you want to watch the show, whereas these men are all boring me to death.  How will us Prerna fans be able watch Kasauti if Prerna is missing in June?  I don't think I will be able to bear watching a junior grade actress in place of her for an entire month...

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_pavan77

Did Shweta ever decide to quit acting?

After Dolly Sohi of Star Plus' Bhabhi fame decided to pack her bags and shift abroad with her hubby, everyone thought it was a big step considering she was giving up fame and money to settle into a life of obscurity. But it wasn't as big a shock as when we heard that Shweta Tiwari was planning to call it quits too! She has taken the nation by storm with her Prerna act in Star Plus' Kasautii Zindagi Kay, so it would be hara-kiri to
call it quits at this point. But, Shweta has a different story to tell, when one asked her if she was really leaving, Shweta was shocked at the question, and said, ''Of course not! Why would I leave? I was just supposed to go abroad for a month with my husband. But, ek mahina to duur, I didn't even get one day off. So now, my hubby is going without me. Well, we're sure her disappointment at not being able to go on a holiday is not as great as her fans' if she were really to leave!

this is from todays times of india.

pavannnnnnnnnn u always do this,why do we think so alike,first we had same pic on our messenger,nowwwwwww i just came online to give this gud news that first she is not quitting and second she wnt go any where in june,😭😭god u r just to quick,anyways thanks4the effort,amd now riki boy u must be happy, i ws not suppose to cm online today,but came only to to give  and others this gud news,u were justttttttttttttt to depressed
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

True! Kasauti without Prerna is soooo DAMN boring! Prerna not only can singlehandedly replace all these men, she can do a more pleasant and interesting job of it! Her on screen presence makes you want to watch the show, whereas these men are all boring me to death. How will us Prerna fans be able watch Kasauti if Prerna is missing in June? I don't think I will be able to bear watching a junior grade actress in place of her for an entire month...

Me tooo,Me tooooo!! that previous post of prerna fans not caring was a brave front put up but I was really hurting within 😭 ..

er that was too melodramatic..but I won't be able to bear kzk without her too...What a screen presence 😳 !!aand thank jesus she's not leaving..... 😃 so we can rest easy!!!
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

pavannnnnnnnnn u always do this,why do we think so alike,first we had same pic on our messenger,nowwwwwww i just came online to give this gud news that first she is not quitting and second she wnt go any where in june,😭😭god u r just to quick,anyways thanks4the effort,amd now riki boy u must be happy, i ws not suppose to cm online today,but came only to to give and others this gud news,u were justttttttttttttt to depressed

"IT WAS A BIG SHOCK FOR EVERYONE..SHE HAS TAKEN THE NATION BY STORM!" what a lovely article on her after ages!!

pavanda and namzy guruji, you siamese twins made my day, lookie at me, I'm doing the salsa, the macarena when I 'm supposed to be in bed 😃 !!!

I knew it, I knew it, she's not going anywhere 😆 !!!
Am I happy guruji? Dhanyabaad pavanda and namzyyyy!!!!!!

I'm sooo deliriously excited all that irritation from the cold has gone away..er not wholly, but WOOOOOHOOOOO! I'm looking forward to june now 😆

And also good that that rajkumar/raja went off 🤢

I think prerna will be back in action 2nite!!! It's so boring without her in the show man...