Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 64

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: rickwean

Yesterday's ep was drab...very less of prerna, too less screen time 😭 .. πŸ˜† kekta shows one awesome ep, then follows it up with a stupid one..though MR B was gud in back to back awesome performances mon & tues( wow, I liked it when he slapped mahesh),strange I found no mention of that in the HUB πŸ˜‰

seems like today we will see a prerna-prem showdown!
my instincts tell me since mahesh got a drubbing from bajaj yest, today is prem's turn at prerna's hands...might be a dramtic episode.. or the action of sharad's escapades might take up the whole episode with no prerna today too 🀒

julu might be glad that her would be hubby escaped πŸ˜†

looking forwaard to see prem prerna showdown,and julu....................ur hubby..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rickwean

you mean you bumped off your dulha, attagirl!

How I wish someone really shoots him today 😑

ohh yeah, I want prerna centric scenes today as compensation for yesterday!

u were the kabab main haddi na rickyπŸ˜†

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nuts4kzk

hey here is an excerpt frm barkha bisht's (diya frm kzk n radha frm pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyaam) interview frm gr8 magazine:

Kasautii zindagii kay has been one of my favourite shows & I have adored prerna as a character &I think shweta is an excellent actress. She may not be my inspiration but when I used to see her I used to feel that i should do something like this. Since I like both the characters, Prerna & Anurag when I got to work with Shweta & Cezanne I was so much in awe....both of them gave me so many inputs. Shweta would guide me on my clothes, my make up, my expressions and I was very close to the entire Kasauti team- all the memis & chachis included. When I finally got a lead they were all very happy & congratulated me. Karan tells me Shweta even watches my show & likes to see me doing so well.....she even tells me that i look like her when she was young but apparently I am one year older to

awwwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet of her,cezanne shweta really rox yaar

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anishma24

hey guys i really heard that shweta will be not shooting for the month of june she will be replaced the story will go so that komolika kidnap prerna and send someone else in her place for the whole month of june that will be torture

ughhhhhhhh this is so stupid.55 saal ki aurat kidnap ho jaye gi

amna malik thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: broken heart

No June I think will be spent with the uneasy, strained romance between Yudi and Mukti.

kash us ud mukti ke jagah anu prerna hote😳

meanmac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

kash us ud mukti ke jagah anu prerna hote😳

Kaash... πŸ˜† but I agree with broken heart. June might belong to Yudi-Mukti drama or rather overdose of it.

Sorry prerna fans, she will be missing in action....
)))) thumbnail
🀒 she wont, you all are jealous 😑

mukti in place of prerna for one whole month... 🀒as if three motnhs of torture waznt enuff 😭 😭

serial trp will go down withut shweta just u see 😭
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Without Prerna, KZK is so boring!! Today there was an overdose of men...Anu, Bajaj, Lawyer, Police, Sharad, Indro...Prerna akeli hi kafi hai to replace all these men...lolzzz...KZK without Prerna is two men lost story πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kitna miss kar raha hoga hamara Bajaj aur rockstar Anurag...πŸ˜‰
rickwean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: admail_bd

Without Prerna, KZK is so boring!! Today there was an overdose of men...Anu, Bajaj, Lawyer, Police, Sharad, Indro...Prerna akeli hi kafi hai to replace all these men...lolzzz...KZK without Prerna is two men lost story πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Kitna miss kar raha hoga hamara Bajaj aur rockstar Anurag...πŸ˜‰

Aarrrgh, today there was no prernaaa at all in the show compared to yest's miniscule appearance, two consecutive crap episodes from a prerna fan pov...I was soo pissed off upar se this irritating cold!!!!! I hate being in bed

πŸ˜† But Adity, you sure lightened me up man, without prerna kzk is really boring and drabπŸ˜† Jai-veeru are in full tandem with their yeh dosti anthem to redeem themselves as super dads πŸ˜† where is my sweetums prerna 😭
rickwean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amna malik

u were the kabab main haddi na rickyπŸ˜†

ohh nahi, julu and I are "just good friends"πŸ˜ƒ I was just the brave knight in shining armour trying to save fair lady julu from the evil demented baboon 😳

lagta kal sharad baba ka atlast the end hoga, Mr B aur Onurag ke haathon kal πŸ˜†