Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: amna malik

mashallah laga ker kaho,nazar nahin lagegi😊

haan, maine khud bahut nazar lagaa di, masallah subanallah kisiki nazar na lage hamari shweta ko 😳
cezzurockz thumbnail
Yaeh swetta looks stunnig..she is the one of the gorgeous woman.I m wondering y dont she try her luck to b next miss india πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ O m sure she is beautiful enuff to get the award. πŸ˜ƒ
broken heart thumbnail
Because she is a "Mrs."! Already married.

I am sure that she can try for Mrs. India though.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickwean

just printscreen karlo when you want to pause at a particular moment, works for me :)
awesome dikhti hai na, but vdo & song is full bakwaas 🀒 atleast she looks soo stunning!! ab main nazar lagaa rahaa hoon πŸ˜†

REally!! Where do you edit the print screen?? I tried but the picture disappears when the video is turned off...πŸ˜•
boldenblack thumbnail
yes, shwetha is 2 beautiful.
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

REally!! Where do you edit the print screen?? I tried but the picture disappears when the video is turned off...πŸ˜•

Yaar agree with adity, if u have window movie maker.Try to play the video it it.By it u can take the pics frm the playing video.There is an option to take pictures.Just click on it whenever u feel to capture pics.

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am seen her. Her wasit is terrific......... very slim.......
       πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: madiha_17

Yaar agree with adity, if u have window movie maker.Try to play the video it it.By it u can take the pics frm the playing video.There is an option to take pictures.Just click on it whenever u feel to capture pics.

ahum, maddy is right,movie maker gives u that facility I was just trying to simplify stuff adity :), you see I have a lot of vdo codecs installed on my system so I can printscreen with no probs- pic doesn't disappear..!

if you want me to get more jargon savvy, better try out the media player classic,download it using serach, it's a free media player alternative to the default windows media player that comes with xp & has a groovy feature called save image built in wherein u can pause nytime & save ny scene u want! yipee! try it out friends, it's cool!
ahem, back to prerna discussions now shall we :D
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakshila smith

Am seen her. Her wasit is terrific......... very slim.......
       πŸ˜†

now what's that supposed to mean thakshi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

titillate us πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: broken heart

Because she is a "Mrs."! Already married.

I am sure that she can try for Mrs. India though.

Thnkx for rubbing that in, shweta 😭 😭