Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: amna malik

πŸ˜†SHE'Z DAMN PRETT YAAR

See, atleast we all agree on one thing for sure πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail

take me wid u,but yaar lets go to heaven.Let namzy go to hellπŸ˜†

Ya, namzy ho jahannum mubarak ho πŸ˜† , let's visit jannat where our queen shweta resides 😳 πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail

Dekha ricky aaj yahaan kitne posts kiye hian πŸ˜‰

Ji aman, pura madhouse banaa diya isko bhi !!πŸ˜†

I can't do this madhouse ishtyle posting everyday though πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: admail_bd

πŸ˜† I know!! After all the things she has done so far, I can't but like her (as an actress I mean πŸ˜‰). Yaar I have already forgotten those issues!!

Nice to see you posting here maddy and adity 😊 Let's chant in unison- We love shweta, she rox as prernaπŸ˜† !

Yeh.. guys, don't be so gloomy, even I was down in the dumps for quite while after that news..she's not leaving for sure!! kzk will go to the dogs if she does! She's irreplaceable and indispensable as prerna man! Kekta isn't the one who would shoot herself in the foot by dumping her minting machine..I can go as far as saying the male leads may be replaced or bumped off..ya..but tulsi, parvati and prerna are gonna stay on your idiot box for quite a long time played by the original actors!!

I don't believe in these false publicity hungry articles unless she mentions it herself on camera in a show like kandy floss...and kzk of all serials isn't going to end so soon!!! It's gonna eat our brains out for the next 2-3 yrs atleast and we'll be savouring her presence till then whether she likes it or not πŸ˜†
after all she loves the fame and moolah too doesn't she πŸ˜‰ no fans means no stardom and once you are a superstar, like she is of the tv screen, there's no turning back..I don't think she's burnt out just yet!
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar lage raho this post will soon hit 100 pages

what lage raho πŸ˜› you join us too at times! don't you like her acting or what oi julu!
rickwean thumbnail

yaar i also like aprvati,but shweta ki to baat hi kuch aur haina.

Towering powerful personality with an awesome screen presence combined with vivacious bubblyness quite a heady unique mix is our..er my shwetaπŸ˜‰ hands off amna πŸ˜†
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: ))))

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shweta is not quitting, if she quits, kzk will flop the next day!!! trps will go down 2 0.5-0!!!

shweta cant be replaced by any other actress..this iz stupid false news!!!

I so agree with you )))) dude! couldn't have said it better myself man! trps is all it's about for kekta and star plus & the whole tv channels bandwagon man....

watch it crumbling the day shweta really is replaced which I hope never happens in our wildest nightmares!!!