Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Prerna i think is the strongest women in the entire tv industry.
meanmac thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakshila smith

Perna is fighting alone now. No anurag or Bajaj to help her.........
Good that her courage as a woman ...... She, Prerna cries more these days........

The prerna as she is now is more than enough for anyone on her own and she's a strong woman- she certainly doesn't shed tears. Doesn't need any support of Anu-Bajaj though sampada is there to help her. I like the bonding between the two

yesterday's episodes dialogues were disturbing, yes like you said broken_heart and psawyer, but quite true at the same time..for a moment I felt this isn't a show anymore and not about the twisted trp game.. It went beyond that..society hasn't changed it's cynical regressive attitude even though we have supposedly modernised ourselves.
rizrash thumbnail
i think that the character prerna should be awarded as the most challenging one for ny actress....and furthermore the way prerna has performed must be highly appriciated by the fraternity !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ HER PERFORMANCE ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I like her relationship with Sam...just as I like the one between Anu & Rishabh. Its good that they are showing the strong platonic bond that can exist between same sex friends than the usual romantic relations always portrayed in KZK

)))) thumbnail

som1 make animated pic of shweta for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nuts4kzk thumbnail
listen whatever ur name is we dont want to see the kind of avtar u have put in,the picture is morped any1 cn make out,we dont want such pictures here,so its better if u change this picture,
)))) thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

listen whatever ur name is we dont want to see the kind of avtar u have put in,the picture is morped any1 cn make out,we dont want such pictures here,so its better if u change this picture,

that is not morphed pic that is from kajra re ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
)))) thumbnail
sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ ok?

I made animated pic myself๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†

shweta is so sexy ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nuts4kzk thumbnail
ok u made taht pic ,i ws not talking abt kajra re,u know which pic i ws talking abt and thanks 4removing it.dnt put it again such pics,in this forum