The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 24

Posted: 18 years ago
aaaah waisay bekaar twist hai,wht was the need of showing sharad negetive
yaar i know wot u mean ekta loves screwing up perfectly nice jodis and characters
ya really,i mean there was no need of turning sharad negetive.Agayhi kam villans ahin kya?But to be honest im missing komo aunty.Inspite of knowing she is viallian,i m missing her

Originally posted by amna malik

ya really,i mean there was no need of turning sharad negetive.Agayhi kam villans ahin kya?But to be honest im missing komo aunty.Inspite of knowing she is viallian,i m missing her

you know what, i agree. at least komo was funny. people may think i'm weird, but i also miss aparna...those two were much better villains than sharad...with them, i loved to hate them, but with sharad? i just wanna kill him...

exactly yaar i dunno wot is up with ekta lyk there arent enough villian against prernas long list of enemies did they really have to add sharad to the list
Originally posted by psawyer

you know what, i agree. at least komo was funny. people may think i'm weird, but i also miss aparna...those two were much better villains than sharad...with them, i loved to hate them, but with sharad? i just wanna kill him...

Komo alone wasn't funny,komo and indro together were funny.Aparna was also ok but sharad.He's getting on my nerves

yeah i love the character of indro he is hilarious dunno y he is still with the family though wot happened to his family???

so does that mean that indro was helping prerna since he called her?? in the last episode

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yeah i love the character of indro he is hilarious dunno y he is still with the family though wot happened to his family???

so does that mean that indro was helping prerna since he called her?? in the last episode

possibly. i'm assuming so...otherwise how could he land such a girl on his own?😆😆😆

yeah I know for the first time, he caught a nice girl but Sharad took her away... 😆
yeah I know for the first time, he caught a nice girl but Sharad took her away... 😆