Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
i have another scene of her crying since u love it so much ill post it later πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have some pics! they are not so good but i'm sending it nyways!

Prerna pics

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

hope you liked them!

rizrash thumbnail
Did she had any kiss real one in the whole serial....i haven't seen it regularly..but heard the she had one with anurag 2 years back..is it true
.Prometheus. thumbnail
i dunno a aint watched the serial two years back
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
she neva had a m-m kiss in the serial! thts all i know! 😊 πŸ˜†
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
she neva had a m-m kiss in the serial! thts all i know! 😊 πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
thanks for the pix

i must say i was upset to see her get slapped in yesterdays episode but i can understand y bajaj did wot he did do people think he was rong to slap her or not?
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well, to be honest, after hearing all the reports of what she'd said here, i was all for her being slapped (NOT by bajaj though). but after watching the ep i find that reactions were a little exaggerated. sure, she shouldn't have said all that stuff, but it wasn't exactly a shouting match and it wasn't said as intensely as i thought it would be. she didn't even aim it all directly at bajaj (although that was implicit). i still think that if anyone should have slapped her, it should have been anyone BUT bajaj. but, hopefully they will make up tonight. although i do find it odd that people (incl. myself)complain about bajaj's one slap against prerna's years of pendulum swinging and hurt. i hope she apologises to him for all she said in tonight's eppy too, otherwise its just not fair.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rizrash

Did she had any kiss real one in the whole serial....i haven't seen it regularly..but heard the she had one with anurag 2 years back..is it true

If u r an Anufan then it might hurt u but Prerna kissed Rishabh Bajaj on his birthday...n it was a french kiss😳But never kissed Anu be4 camera

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lotttttttttttttttt 4 this pix mishamirza πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Rishabh-Prerna is looking GREAT together....Waise bhi what's new in this? πŸ˜‰