Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
she's a great dancer, just see the Kajra Re performance at the ITA for proof...vaah, kya dance tha 👏
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i know yaar she was joking when she said she cant dance thats one thing for sure she didnt wanna give herself ne credit
.Prometheus. thumbnail
this video is a larai of prena and prem after the danda fite i thought it was funny

http://www.badongo.com/vid/84813

im trying to do the danda fite but the file is too big and takes soo long to buffer if someone has a smaller file pm me it and ill be able to rip it
nuts4kzk thumbnail
i agree ,she is an amazing dancer,and i think her best performance ws on kisna,it ws mind blowing ,while on same song when radha shayam couple danced on spa,it looked so pathetic,and ya the spa ws really boring this time,there standards have really gone down,
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shewta is an Ammmmazing dancer yaar!I have never seen to dance so perfectly ever be4 on that 'Jo hai albela' song..She was just Superb 👏
And I like her scenes whenever she is typical Mrs.Bajaj 😃 😃
But My top-most fav scenes r
1.When Prerna found Sne** is suffering from blood cancer n cried n broke down in front of Rishabh....That was a quite hearty cry 😊 ...She rocked that scene 👏 👏
2.When Prerna was caught by Rishabh eating raw mangoes during her pregnancy with Kasak....She was just Choooooooo chwwwweeeeeet yaar!Never I will forget that face she made when Rishabh looked at her angrily n she was 😳 😳 as if trying to say 'Pls 4give me 4 the last time' 😳 And then hugged her hubby 😳 😳 like a lil child 😳
3.When Prerna got worried abt Rishabh's life-risk when he was frequently attacked by Apo*na...'Meri to jaan hi nikal gayi thi.If something happened to u then what will I do?I can't even think of living without u' 😳 😳
4.When she was knotting Rishabh's tie n asking him 'What happened when I,4 the 1st time,knotted ur tie?What happened at the 2nd time?And 3rd time?' 😆 😆 Like a history teacher she went on enquiring of these memorable past incidents n Rishabh was bechara,couldn't remember anything 😆 😆
Ok!Will post later 😃
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh shweta is a mind blasting dancer. She hasen't trained it but still a classical dancer
.Prometheus. thumbnail
this is when prerna wants prem to come back home after the 20 crore thingy

i think her acting was awesome yaar the way she hugged him

http://www.badongo.com/vid/84963
.Prometheus. thumbnail
this is when prerna wants prem to come back home after the 20 crore thingy

i think her acting was awesome yaar the way she hugged him

http://www.badongo.com/vid/84963
.Prometheus. thumbnail
iv already watched that scene a couple of times her acting is really gr8 u can really feel wot she is feeling
Saleha_20 thumbnail
yeh her acting is superb specially when she is crying