Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuts4kzk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
my fav scene has to be when she confesses her lov to bajaj and teh way she acts when bajaj takes teh ring from her ,it ws awsome also in panchmeshwar and after the birth of 2nd prem teh way she keeps on looking for bajaj all around,it was so heart warming
but my the most fav scene is when bp r on breakfast table and b says that he is going to panchmeshwar and tells her2pack his bags,and teh way she is upset sitting in the room ,packing his bags
that ws teh ultimate scne
now this is so bad ,i discuss the scnes and i then want these videos 😆 😆 😆
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Did u all see Shweta n Manoj hug?????? N she says she doesnt like to hug people.... Grrrrrr stuff!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Neelu I saw her hugging Manoj...n the way she was continueing to hug,it seems that she never wanna leave him 😡 😡
But see she hates Ronit 4 she thinks Ronit is prone to hug every each n then 😡 😡 Mysterious lady 😕 😕
Anyway whatever it is,I love her 😳 😳 donno why 😳
And my fab scenes of Shewta r...Mmm quite long list....
1.When in Panchmeswer she sees Anu with Apo*na n breaks down pathetically....It's always one of my top-most fav scenes...
Will post later 😃
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Kool I post my fav Prerna scenes soon too:):)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar she hugged manoj because they have a gud relationship yaar u cansee it on screen they are mother and son and for him to win the award u could see how happy she was
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
But if Shewta doesn't like ppl who hug every each n then,then she herself should get controlled abt this...She can never humiliate other ppl 4 the same reason,aur insult others
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wot i think she meant was people who hug all the tym or someifnk without a reason or somefink

yaar i dunno okay all i know is mayb she aint as bad as the media is portraying her to be

i mean if she hugs a older man round her age people will say this and that with manoj its different since nobody will asuume oh she must have feelings for him yada yada
nuts4kzk thumbnail
i know it was a big hug and for long ,but will u guys give her a break,big deal if she ws hugging yaar ,its her life and anyways hugging one time and hugging every time u go to sets(hey i m not getting ronit or any1 involved.he is not even in my picture of scnens in this matter,i m just talking abt her)its different matter.when u guys gone to to skool,college or office ,everyday,do u hug every day,obviously not,its so absurd,but when u go to parties ,ppl tend to hug ,and u dont mind doing it so occasionaly,
so give her a break coz hugging every1 every day its quite absurd and irritating
i dont know if u ppl have actually come across in ur real life,but i have seen,its quite common,with ppl u know and ppl u dont know , trying to hug u all the time
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

i know it was a big hug and for long ,but will u guys give her a break,big deal if she ws hugging yaar ,its her life and anyways hugging one time and hugging every time u go to sets(hey i m not getting ronit or any1 involved.he is not even in my picture of scnens in this matter,i m just talking abt her)its different matter.when u guys gone to to skool,college or office ,everyday,do u hug every day,obviously not,its so absurd,but when u go to parties ,ppl tend to hug ,and u dont mind doing it so occasionaly,
so give her a break coz hugging every1 every day its quite absurd and irritating
i dont know if u ppl have actually come across in ur real life,but i have seen,its quite common,with ppl u know and ppl u dont know , trying to hug u all the time

Totally agree with namzy.I'm saying this without involving ronit here too.. If she feels uncomfortable with hugging or getting close to someone all the time under normal circumstances, it's her choice, if she feels uncomfortable..let her be..performing intimate scenes onscreen & getting too friendly offscreen are diff.She likes to keep to herself & that's not a big crime, not every1 is an extrovert.. when romantic scenes onscreen are needed, she does them full justice with her costars & that's enough for fans isn't it?

but the case is different at social functions & high profile parties like these where u have to flash ur prety teeth all the time, it's pretty normal to hug as a way of social custom..

I've also met ppl who leap to hug you, it's damn irritating.. I've even had my cheeks pinched & pulled..but that's a diff case altogether man 😆
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

i ws very upset when she dint turn up to take the award,but later saw her so ws happy,she ws looking gorgeous and i really liked the way they describer best patni thing abt her(keeps bajaj in controll)it ws funny (no offence to ronitians)u knw how much i like bajaj)also the way she gave awards,she ws cut and i ws so upset,why the hell she dint gt best jodi award,its just above my head

I was tremendously upset too namzy :(, would have loved to see her accept the awrd herself... thought what happened, she had come in the function na? then afterwards saw her during parvati's speech, maybe she arrived late..
she was really funny & cute in those instances you mentioned! well, she's always expressive & keeps smiling a lot offscreen of what little I have seen of her!love that!

she was teased a lot by manoj & the others when that patni skit of hers was shown,that was so cute 😆 & I felt like she was looking in ronit's direction somehow to see his reaction!

It was hilarious when that short jodi skit was shown , bajaj-prerna aish karein, bechara onurag aahen bharen..& she was blushing or rather trying to cover her face out of embarassment 😆 all in all, this yr's spa wouldn't have been that boring had she performed too!

she's the main star attraction & pride of starplus & anyone who watched kajra re at the ITA know how many cheers & support she got when she got on stage!!Edited by rickwean - 18 years ago