Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Pakistan_Rulez

That's my ABSOLUTELY favourite scene from the serial. Their acting was GREAT... and I loved both of them in that scene. And when yUDi says 'Maan'... Oh God... I felt like crying with them!!

i KNOW!! and when UD kept telling her to stop and then raised his fist ready tp punch her, i was in shock...on the one hand i couldn't believe that a son could do this to his mother, and i could so emptahise with prerna's shocked face and feeligs, and on the other hand i was so looking forward to how prerna was going to respond to that....i LOVE that scene, esp. the bit when Mukti tried to butt in and Prerna said "Chup! Aaj koi beech mein nahin aayega. Aaj koi Maa aur bete ke beech mein nahin aayega"!! and then she said to prem, "Tu mujhe Mother India bulata hai na? Aaj mein tujhe Mother India BAN ke dikhati hoon"!!! Man, I was speechless!

Another scene I loved was when Prerna and Anu went to the club to tell UD that he was their son. he kept going on about he was ther dushman and he would take revenge etc...and she said "Kisi maarega tu? Anurag ko? Ya Mujhe? Pehle kisi maarega? Apni Maa ko? Ya apne pita ko?"...Prem's expressions were noteworthy anyway, but Prerna's emotions and expressions were MINDBLOWING!!

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar vasu i reemember those scenes yaar both of the expression was awesome u could really see the mother son relationship yaar especially the whole danda thing i mean they way he kept saying dont hit me and them calling out 'maa' too gud yaar too gud shetwa acting was superb u could see she was in pain hitting him but she still carried on
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW SHE'S LOOKING DAMN PRETTY IN ORANGE SARI,SAB PHEEKI PER GAYIN USKE AAGE πŸ˜†
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tht "danda" scene was fantabulous.Shweta's acting was just tremendous.Her dialogues were fantastic.Each and every thing was just perfect.Shweta has proved tht she is a very very very good and talented actress.

amna
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

Tht "danda" scene was fantabulous.Shweta's acting was just tremendous.Her dialogues were fantastic.Each and every thing was just perfect.Shweta has proved tht she is a very very very good and talented actress.

amna

yup u are absolutely rite
psawyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pakistan_Rulez

Hey, I started watching KZK since last December. I just know a little about what happend before that. The reason I started watching it regularly was yUdi and the beating scene in the pub.

Can you tell me when this second scene happend? And can you also tell me which episode that as which Prerna named Yudi "Prem Prerna Sharma" in?

hey, i don't remember when it was, although it must have been before december because even i haven't seen that entire episode, but i searched through the Prem sticky and found the link for that video:

http://upload3.putfile.com/videos/a6-8803243447.wmv

This is for Prem fans as well as Prerna fans, of course! enjoyπŸ˜‰

and about the Prem Prerna Sharma thing, even i wanna see that video, does anyone know where i can find it?

.Prometheus. thumbnail
hmm yeah it aint working i wonder wots rong mayb the site is down or somfink πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
psawyer thumbnail
i think the site must be down, i was watching the video a few days ago and it was fine...maybe we can try later...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
yeah i think the site is down i tried on my other comp as well it dont work
nuts4kzk thumbnail
i ws very upset when she dint turn up to take the award,but later saw her so ws happy,she ws looking gorgeous and i really liked the way they describer best patni thing abt her(keeps bajaj in controll)it ws funny (no offence to ronitians)u knw how much i like bajaj)also the way she gave awards,she ws cut and i ws so upset,why the hell she dint gt best jodi award,its just above my head