Kasauti Zindagi Ki

The Bold & Beautiful Shweta Tiwari - Page 6

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Great articles on shweta to read, sukhi!

and thnkx for contributing too manojlover :)

I really liked this opening sentence from the article, very very true-

She is by far the prettiest and the most popular face across channels at the 8:30 pm slot on the boob tube. Her fire and ice act as Prerna Sharma in one of Star Plus' major money-spinner Kasautii Zindagii Kay, has earned her an impressive fan following!

She is the 8.30 pm Girl for sure man!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickwean thumbnail

was defending the shweta bashing in a thread..and liked what I wrote myself, though that sounds kinda narcisstic..

anyways, guys, if you come across any well worded posts on her, post them here :)!

"I would say shweta is indeed a bold and beautiful independent hardworking successful woman,slightly temperamental & an introvert who's highly misunderstood for her bluntness and misused by the media to dig up gossip worthy stuff..

it's like a witchhunt the way they act like a paparazzi with her all the time and portray her the disgusting vamp trying to malign her in the eyes of her fans!! well, it's famous folks who have all the trouble.."
rickwean thumbnail

SHE DOES OF COURSEπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ !!
rickwean thumbnail
HIGH RESOLUTION CAPS during the amnesia track 😊

rickwean thumbnail
Isn't she pretty? of course she is!

hehe man now I'm spouting nonsense..must be the sleep factor πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arre yaar Rick,
Must tell you yaar- I loved the 'makeover' that Shweta had gone through during the amnesia track- she looked lovely yaar with those sarress and all that new zing around her..

She was trying so hard to seduce Anurag..wish it was the other way round and it had been Rishabh with her at that time! Ooh lala! What a rocking time they'd have!

OMG!😳😳😳
rickwean thumbnail
Hehe, I would have loved that too sukhi πŸ˜‰ I really would have man😳

but let's keep Bajaj and Onurag pairings versus prerna discussions out of this thread as far as possible, lots of onurag fans here too who like prerna :)!

Shweta's undergone so many makeovers now, it's refreshing!
I didn't like her that much when she was too gawky & thin looking during the initial college eps..talking of her looks here, will analyse char later.. the eight yr leap brought about the glamorization in the soap and every char became trendy looking including the already gorgeous shweta!
I believe she looked the most gorgeous during her 2nd marriage to Bajaj, those bangs on her hair were ab-solutely fab-ulous !
ronitfan thumbnail
You bet yaar Rick!
As already confided to you earlier, that was the onlu time I had a serious liking for Shweta ! Hehehe..she looked a total glam queen yaar!

Awesome and terrific. Did not like her avtaar after the 8 year leap though, it was sooo out-of-the-place! LOL! πŸ˜ƒ
rickwean thumbnail
Hehe, yeh, that hug ponytail and glasses with the short kurta look πŸ˜†

she looked very different compared to the other chars around her! hopefully she discarded that look soon after man..
but nim sood, the stylist did a good job of bringing about the much needed glamorization!    
ronitfan thumbnail
Right again,
She left that style pretty soon but she stuck to those awful dresses..LOL!

Nevertheless, it was quite refreshing to see her in that avtaar..but the best was the 2nd marriage with sheru one..

How did you find her post-2oyrleap-look?!?