GEET..hui IndiaForum ki pyaari:epi6/7/8-9:28/30/31 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome updates but very sad one.  Bring back maan soon.  Dev should get very severe punishment.  Everyday he has beg for death.

EPI 6

Awesome
Love it
I just hate Maan and Dev...
  UPDATE
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
EPI 7
Great job
very nice update
ADI MUST HAVE KNOWN... ABOUT MAAN...
hopoe dev not harm him
  update
EPI 8
Awesome
Love it
I hOPE dEV COULDNT HARM ANYONE
 UPDATE
EPI 9
Very nice Love it

Please bring back Maan
Continue soon
EPI 10
Amazing
Nicely written

Waiting for truth to be revealed
Continue Soon

~Episode 11~

Scene 1:

Hall, KM

Away from the mourners

Dev asks Nandini to keep an eye on Geet feigning concern😭, when indirectly he was making sure that the blackmailer doesn't reach her.

Nandini leaves assuring him that she'll always be with her and take care of her.

Scene 2:

The office staff is helping Adi with the various arrangements. Sasha was curious about the clients meeting Dev and wondered what was going on. Even though, she never liked Geet, her plight brought tears to even her eyes😭.

"Saasha Ma'am...I just can't believe our DD is no more😕😭😭...God can't be this cruel😭😭😭...and Ma'am are you...crying?😲" she circles Sasha and points towards her tearful eyes.

"Me...Nahi toh😕...Tasha...Mujhe woh Ms Hoshiarpur kabhi bhi pasand nahi thi, but jo kismet ne uske aur uske bacche ke saath kiya hai...woh bahut bura hua...I really feel sad for her😭...Ab woh aur uska baby...😭"

Adi interrupts...

"Sasha! Ek zaroori baat hai...Poore staaf ko lekar tum outhouse main milo...JALDI!!"

"What? Adi? Arre...suno...😲" Adi took off before she really got the sense of what he just told her.

Sasha and Tasha look at each other completely clueless😕.

"Chalo baaki namoonon ko dhoondthe hain...pata nahi kahan hai...Yeh Adi bhi naa...😡"

"Woh Petu Pinki toh hogi kisi chips ke dher main...🤢🤢🤢" snorted Tasha...

!!!!!!

Scene 3:

Outhouse, KM

The loony trio of Romeo, Pandey ji and Manish...shaaa scurry into the outhouse, looking completely gobsmacked and out of breath😲.

"What happened guys?😕" asks Adi completely shocked.

"Adi Sir..." Manishaaa... strutted to him in his usual girly air looking all worried🤔, "Dev Sir...?"

"Dev Sir...What Manishaa?"

Pandey ji cuts in...

"Shriman Adi...humne Dev ji ko phone par vartalap karte suna ki vah kisi ko mrityu ke ghat utarna chahte hain. Weh atyant chintith prateeth ho rahe the...Aur...aur..." he falters.

"Aur kya?"

"Aur...Maan ji ki mrityu se unka kuch sambandh prateeth hota hai...Hum kuch adhikh sun nahi paaye...Weh avashya hi kuch chupa rahein hain."

Sasha too comes in between their conversation...

"Adi...something is fishy?😕 I saw some of Maan's clients meeting him earlier. He's upto something and he's hiding it from everyone. You must have noticed...he's been acting really weird since Maan and Geet went for that holiday trip to Paris and he was given the Power of Attorney. Mujhe tab se hi kuch gadbad lag raha hai. He's tampered with the company's Accounts, Market Shares, Tax details, and even misled the Board of Directors...and if we had told Maan about this he would not have believed us...isliye main chup rahi..."

"Sasha...I am aware of it...And today," he takes a deep breath "I've called you all here to reveal a truth about Dev. And I need all your support...Now listen carefully..."

Staff huddle...

Scene fades while Adi reveals to them the undisclosed reality...😲

Scene 4:

Geet comes running into the garden and throws herself on the swing, grabbing her duppatta close to her heart, sobbing breathlessly, unable to bear the pain😭😭😭.

"Maan please aa jayiye...Apki Geet apke bina bilkul akeli ho gayi hai..." she tries to catch some breath, "Sab kahte hain...Aap apni Mishty ko chod kar jaa chuke hain...humare baby ko chod kar..." she gasped holding her tears...steadied herself, wiped her tears and affirmed her faith, "Mujhe kuch fark nahi padta...Main janti hoon...Aap ayenge...Mujhe humare pyaar par poora vishwaas hai."

Suddenly...

"GEET!"

Her breath comes to a standstill😲, she stunned...the voice she was yearning, dying to hear finally reaches her ears...😭😳

She turns and there stood right in front of her eyes, her very life...her Maan. Her heart pounded like it got it's life back. She wanted to fly into his arms and hold him close to her, but her body was refusing to even move. Her legs stood rooted to the place she was standing, and were shaking. She wobbled a bit, a sudden rush of blood into her brain and her eyes went bleary. She felt dizzy and held her head...Maan caught her as all the earlier times before she hit the ground.😳

epi 11 is just superb 
oh my god my super hero msk is back
woww lvly yaar
awsmmm
i read dis in 1 go... amzng... lv u maaneet
nd dis 🤬 dev😡😡

Edited by parikashyap - 12 years ago