Remix

now wot?!!! (Page 2)

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
well. acc to rebelde

tia ranveer will break up

yuvi will win the elctions cuz sid will put an extra vote in his favour..

but he will ask ashi to share the post with himm and ashi agrees..

then i guess their romance wil start again

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
yeah ashi romance 2 start soon but miguel dosent actualy break up with mia he is onli hurt and that gaston takes advantage of this nd sets him with a girl romina . its all planed is such a way miguel kissses romina and mia sees it she is sad but later migeul comes nd tells her abt this kiss in the meanwhile gaston tries his best 2 woo mia by sending her flowers nd all but she refuses it.

then sol[shyla] goes nd tells mr colloucci[mr ahuja] that mia nd miguel have had sexual relations and her gets angry nd takes mia 2 paris thats wen this new girl sabrina enters and she gest freindly with migeul[but miguel is onli frends with her]she help him nd the band during some concert 2 gain his trust Dead but he onli takes her as his frend then she decides 2 get him drunk and tke advanatge of the situation Angry but miguel gets drunk and falls asleep the next day she tells migeul that they slept together he is veru upset coz he really luved mia and now dosent know how 2 tell her this mia comes back Cry but she dosent know nethin . she comes nd tells miguel that from now on they wont hurt each other and no secrets between thm migeul feels really guilty Cry sol[shy] and sabrina plan 2 tell mia that sabrina nd migeul are a couple Angry

so in the whole of season2 miguel is onli used nd misused by all the girls nd wat all of them need want is mia outa of migeuls life Angry Angry

Edited by veonal - 29 March 2006 at 4:07am
vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
oh god!!!!!!! Cry

i cant bear this.i hate secrets bet tia ranveer. when theyer happy i feel nice!!!!!! i hate this shyla everythings starting from her. Angry i hate her!urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
this is so frustrating Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index