Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

mona will come agn with TnD (Page 2)

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

i hope they act together again ..i wonder if apu will say yes to it .....lets hope for the best

tina, i am wondering whether SS will allow apu to work again wid ms...or will it b on the condition tht she too will b in tht serial..

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiainspires

i hope they act together again ..i wonder if apu will say yes to it .....lets hope for the best

tina, i am wondering whether SS will allow apu to work again wid ms...or will it b on the condition tht she too will b in tht serial..

excuse me, as the head of the SS fan club, i must defend my favourite starBig smile.......for heaven's sake, shilpa is a professional......and i dont think that SS is threatened by mona or anyone for that matter.....Tongue...she herself is in the same industry and knows it in and out and knows the negativities and the plus points and knows how to handle both.....and if apu opts out, i think that it will surely be because either he is looking fro greener pastures or perhaps  coz he might feel monotonous to act with the same co-star..........so lets not say things about which we are not sure

thanks

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged

i want the old buffie back Cry Cry Cry
the new one is   Confused
hope it is a new prank she is pulling on us

on second thought, the new buffie is also as dear ,after all it is a positive development, Smileeven moderators wanted it

Edited by jassisuri - 29 March 2006 at 7:59am
koolsana Senior Member
koolsana
koolsana

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged
well im happy for mona but i want apu to be opposite her Wink ...so lets keep our fingers crossed
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wow! thanks for the info! Tongue
indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by indiainspires

excuse me, as the head of the SS fan club, i must looks like u r bound more by duty than by liking for ss LOLLOLdefend my favourite starBig smile.......for heaven's sake, shilpa is a professional......which explains why she couldnt tolerate her husband being friends to a certain co-starLOL  and i dont think that SS is threatened by mona or anyone for that matter.....Tongue..LOLLOL.LOLLOL her forced entry into jjkn proves this, doesnt itWinkBig smileLOLshe herself is in the same industry and knows it in and out and knows the negativities and the plus points and knows how to handle both.....so clinging to her husband is the ans to how to deal with the industryConfusedLOLLOLand if apu opts out, i think that it will surely be because either he is looking fro greener pastures like sitting at home unemployed with his wife n your starTongue, who will also hv plenty of time (ss ONLY has a miniscule role on kskbtBig smile)once jjkn endsLOLLOL LOLor perhaps  coz he might feel monotonousLOL (or over-excitedWink)to act with the same co-star..........LOLso lets not say things about which we are not sure

thanks u welcome dearTongue

buffie....no offence plz Big smile

Go to top