Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

They hav gone 'nuts'!!!

abhibhi Senior Member
abhibhi
abhibhi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Hey ppl.... I did not post anythin in this forum earlier but Regularly visited it.... Few days earlier i read the post named "The Daredevil's club".... I think the people there are dumb and hav no other job to do!!! And above all.... the president of the club "wildblossom & sour skittles" totally out of there mind as they started such a stupid club!!! people who hav joined this club rarely discuss abt the serial anymore.... i think the idea of the club is AWEFUL!!!

Wat do u all think??? Replyyyyyy....

Waitin!!!

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged

well the daredevil post is not the only post rnd.... n yes we all do disscuss the show........but if a club is ppular obviously more ppl. will talk at it.....

n havin the club is not an awful idea at all... it's a way of havin fun n makin new friends.......n it is not doin a harm to anyone... n shikha n himani have done a wonderful task in creating the club !!!!!! everyone has their own opinion, n we respect urs.... but bad mouthing ppl. is a strict no no... it wil be better if u keep the insults to urself......

n if u have been visitin regularly u could have even posted had u been so interested in discussing the show......i hope this answers ur ques

bubbagirl Senior Member
bubbagirl
bubbagirl

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i don't think critisicing new ideas is good. these people are trying to bring people together in a group as a club.Smile Personally, I don't see anything awful about it.
Perhaps your idea of a club is different. Anyway the club has just started. Come on, give them a chance! Big smile Thumbs Up

Edited by bubbagirl - 29 March 2006 at 6:06am
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine1983

well the daredevil post is not the only post rnd.... n yes we all do disscuss the show........but if a club is ppular obviously more ppl. will talk at it.....

n havin the club is not an awful idea at all... it's a way of havin fun n makin new friends.......n it is not doin a harm to anyone... n shikha n himani have done a wonderful task in creating the club !!!!!! everyone has their own opinion, n we respect urs.... but bad mouthing ppl. is a strict no no... it wil be better if u keep the insults to urself......

n if u have been visitin regularly u could have even posted had u been so interested in discussing the show......i hope this answers ur ques

agree wit uSmile

Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
DONT MESS W/ THE PRESIDENT..lolz
jk u wanna fight this in the fight club
lolllllz jk
everyone has their own opinions unless itz a dar.....;lolzzzzz
ClassE Goldie
ClassE
ClassE

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
Why are you (ranveer_tia) so put off over a club that you are not even interested in? Confused
kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
RAN VEER, you should never call others "dumb". Everyone is as smart as you, dear. If they have no other work to do then what you are doing here? Don't you have work to do? Don't insult anyone like this pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Angry
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Who knows this may be a dare given to ranveer_tia ...

Since such a post of profound like/dislike is likely to create a storm with people getting mad at the author and giving him/her piece of their mind!

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 29 March 2006 at 9:29am

Go to top