•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
 From the last episode it seems that Brijesh has had a sudden character change. Until now he was very reasonable and respected others trying to overlook any mistakes committed by others knowing very well that evn he is not perfect. But now some gene in his character has mutated and suddenly he is the bad guy!!!😆 It seems so silly. I dont understand what the director is trying to say with the recent actions that Brijesh has taken. It seems so unlikely for a cool and mature character to suddenly be unreasonable.

Haan. Sochane ki baat hain. 😆
maybe he is the evil one and just use to put a fake of being nice! and now he is sick of being good hahaha

Jessi 😆
Originally posted by coolsam

Haan. Sochane ki baat hain. 😆

Definitely.
I think after seeing saloni sacrificing so much for her family. Brijesh is feeling jealous or feeling like he has not done enough for his family.
yea i know i can''t believe it either.. he was so nice before..maybe something happend..
Why the big change all of a sudden? 😕

I dont get this 😳

Originally posted by nihira_best

From the last episode it seems that Brijesh has had a sudden character change. Until now he was very reasonable and respected others trying to overlook any mistakes committed by others knowing very well that evn he is not perfect. But now some gene in his character has mutated and suddenly he is the bad guy!!!😆 It seems so silly. I dont understand what the director is trying to say with the recent actions that Brijesh has taken. It seems so unlikely for a cool and mature character to suddenly be unreasonable.

😆 ðŸ˜†.serial mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai.pagal insaan normal ho sakta hai and vice versa..😆