Poll

What do you think will be the outcome of the court case?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I personally feel that he will be sentenced.

Your comments please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DK did do illegal work...so for that he could be sentenced to prison for some time...but then this is Guhanagari...anything is possible...Rupali may give a super twist to the story ..and we may find DK released.

but if DK is sentenced then Gargi-vedant's crimes should also be brought before justice and they should be sentenced as well..Gargi should get phaansi...Vedant tried to commit murder...he should get a tough sentence....justice for all.

I would like to see Disha getting the police to arrest Gargi-Vedant... 😆
Halz25 thumbnail
I think he will be released he can't stay in Prison for that long as hes considered as one of the main characters of TD. But what I think will happen is the 2 D's will part their own ways. Edited by Halz25 - 18 years ago
hello98 thumbnail
Sentence or no sentence the 2 D's should not seperate...I dont want that to happen at all.
harsy thumbnail
I voted for released because this is Guhaland n in this land there is no word called Law...It has its own law...a special law for Guhaland.... 😡 If he gets punishment means then there will be carrying by D..But it will not be so...he will n he must get released....
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hello98

Sentence or no sentence the 2 D's should not seperate...I dont want that to happen at all.

thats is true, even I think that too. 😃

Tomiko thumbnail
he'll probably be released cause Disha'a on his side!
Pachu.P thumbnail
He'll get released but if he does get sentenced..it won't be like life long...probably like 1 year, approx.

but i doubt that he'll get sentenced!
hello98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: no1TDfan

I think he will be released and Disha will help him 2 get out!

A nice long chat with bappa might help .......but seems the faqir is taking over this time!😉

mona05 thumbnail
hrello98..Bappa is so tired of being called everytime to right all the wrongs done by disha-Dk...he has sent an apprentice ..the fakir to hold the fort while Bappa takes a long needed snoooze. 😆 😆 ...he will be ready in action again when DK will be in danger during the proceedings at the court....
may be Bappa is going on a tour to collect all the useful evidence to help DK...once that is done ..fakir will deliver these in right doses to Disha.