Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

horror beshrmi

cuteteddy Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
note- this after the time when abhay first proposed pia in season 1 

17 year old pia was walking smilingly remembering the moments which she shared wid abhay . night was dark n the moon was also covered wid clouds n it seemed as if spirits were covering it . but it wasn't affecting pia n her beautiful moments . she saw a car cuming there n she aksed for lift. the person agreed smilingly . pia sat in the car n she found him cute . as pia was at the back she asked his name . he replied n said he was jeh khurana . pia was again lost in her memories wid abhay . she suddenly saw a young girl wearing a pink top n blue jeans standing outside on the road asking for life but no one was ready . pia asked jeh to give her a lift. 
jeh - but pia are u sure ?
pia - yes jeh after all she is alone n we should help her. 
jeh - ok then . 
jeh stopped the car n told her to cum in . the girl sat in front . pia asked her name 
pia - amy i plz know ur name 
she smiled n replied - alina . n u ?
pia smiled back - pia ,pia jaiswal 
suddenly there was a speed breaker n the car jumped a bit . pia saw in the mirror alina's feet were visible n they were backwards..!! she started to sweat .
pia - alina could u plz just get out of the car actually we have to take a different route n u have to go different place 
alina smiled n climbed down . jeh kept on driving n it was getting darker . jeh saw her sweating n asked 
jeh - hey pia what happened ? u told me to give her a lift but then u only told her to get out ? i didn't say anything at that time but we were on the same route . 
pia stammered - jeh lets drive fast !! her feet were backwards .
jeh grinned - just like mine !!!!!
pia almost got a heart attack . she saw his feet were in the same position . 
she opened the door in the running car only . she started running but coz she kept her foot while the car was on she slipped but she tried hard n got up n started running again . she turned back n saw jeh was running behind her . suddenly she bumped into someone n saw it was abhay . abhay cupped her face n asked "what happened pia?" 
pia while stammering "a..abhay , tha that je.. jeh is .. he is not norma.. normal !!" pia was almost crying . abhay hugged her n looked at jeh n jeh dissappeared . 
"don't worry he is gone !!" abhay assured pia 
"hmm " pia said while closing her eyes . 
abhay carried her in his arms n took her to his house . chand n haseena were out from the city n abhay n pia were alone now . abhay took her to his room n placed her on his bed softly . pia was looking scared . abhay smiled n told her not to worry . 
abhay - i think u need to go to sleep now pia 
pia - abhay , can u plz be wid me tonight ? i find it scary sleeping alone now 
he smiled n said - fine . u go n change in the washroom till then i will use other one 
pia nodded n smiled lightly . 

abhay came back n saw pia under the blanket wrapping a sheet around her body . 
pia - actually abhay i took the bath but then realized there were no clothes .
abhay - its ok but if u want u can wear some of mine . 
pia smiled n agreed . abhay opened his cupboard n took a loose shirt but his lowers would be a bit large for her . thanks to the shirt that it was large for pia n covered her thighs as well . pia was looking shy n love took place over fear . she climbed on the bed n covered herself in the blanket . abhay also took his place beside her . they both were feeling a bit nerveous . slowly they couldn't help themselves . as abhay could not sleep as he was a vampire n pia couldn't resist him . finally pia hugged him n kissed on his chest . abhay realized n looked at her "pia ..." he said confused . pia kept her finger on his lips "ssshhh..." she went a bit close , then more close n then on top of him . pia was on top n their lips were an inch away . abhay was looking confused . pia removed her finger n whispered "I love u " abhay smiled n replied "i love u too pia . more than anything " pia smiled n placed her lips on his lips . abhay responded wid passion in that kiss . they kept kissing n didn't realized when pia opened abhay's shirt n abhay pia's!!
pia burried herself in his chest n kept on kissing it as well while abhay was playing wid her curls wid one hand n wid her fingers wid the other one .

i know these days m getting very innocent so it might not be that much beshrm . n ya that scary part was told to me by my friend n i started imagining abhiya thereEmbarrassed rest of the part was my own imagination n i think u people know thatLOL

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
nice one dear...loved it...

Edited by ananyashera - 17 December 2011 at 2:45am
Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
ooolaaalaaa!!!!!!!! niceThumbs Up
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

nice one..scary part was good..but damn..u are right..u are getting too innocent..but i still loved the besharam part...haha...

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
thnx deepa making lovely post . mein to bore ho rahi thi aj koi majedar topic hi nahi hai if par . lovely and nice post . but i angry with u . jab maja a raha tha tab band kar diya lakna agaye details kon dega .
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Wow! The jeh n alina scene was damn scary..
But abhiya moments were sweet
hema_rawat Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
awsm post ...
 horror par was nice nd romantice part also
TISA0711 Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
First part ws i mostly liked da besharmi part.u knw na hw besharam i m.

Go to top