India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

98.3 fm (Page 3)

sweety095 Goldie
sweety095
sweety095

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i wnt geet season 2.and i think dd will surely sign for geet season 2.may be gurmeet too.

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aarthi--

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I can''t get it ...even SO replied to me that if the leads will be interested in doing the show...but why not? Gurti shares a gr8888888 comfort level so why won't they work together again..
None have signed any new projects yet...this's what GC said in his latest interview..

What next after Geet?
I have no idea. I am simply relaxing for now and concentrating on my physique and health. When a good offer comes along, I will definitely do it.

& DD too is quite interested in doing Geet..as she said in one of her interviews...
It now depends upon the PH & the channel..

bobby Gul is not as much as interested in Geet as endemol is dear v knew tat when CC show started...i read in FB tat she said tat Season to is not possible in indian television...me wondering then wat is KMH, choti bahu, and Kutumb are foreign lang soaps ah

Aarthi, me too think so..that's why I've mailed Endemol & also continuously posting on their page to bring GURTI back again...Gul has forgotten that's its GHSP only which has given her name, fame & recognition & she seems to be the luckiest person on earth to produce a show like GHSP & having the most amazing leads & humans like GURTI, who had no demands whatsover..& also true & loyal fanz like us..

Edited by bobby13rocks - 17 December 2011 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelika12--aarthi--

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

bobby Gul is not as much as interested in Geet as endemol is dear v knew tat when CC show started...i read in FB tat she said tat Season to is not possible in indian television...me wondering then wat is KMH, choti bahu, and Kutumb are foreign lang soaps ah

Aarthi, me too think so..that's why I've mailed Endemol & also continuously posting on their page to bring GURTI back again...Gul has forgotten that's its GHSP only which has given her name, fame & recognition & she seems to be the luckiest person on earth to produce a show like GHSP & having the most amazing leads & humans like GURTI, who had no demands whatsover..& also true & loyal fanz like us..
[/QUOTE]

so true dear...hope Guru finishes his film shoot successfully and sign in for Geet 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

Beena_g Goldie
Beena_g
Beena_g

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
If she s interestes she would tell that she will try..but here she s giving so many answers y it cant happens,that leads have taken other assignment.i wonder if she had ever made an attemp to ask leads.i think we should rely on endemol...atleast tey would give a try..it seems ranbir will be available on monday after 11 a.m,so lets call n spk to him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelika12--aarthi--

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i think we should demand Star network to offer new show to DD & GC as lead the rest we will see whether they will work together or not & we will fully support both DD & GC for their decision as they are actors they will pick what's best for them but from our side we should try our best & let them decide Smile what they wanna pick Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelika12

angelika12 Goldie
angelika12
angelika12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
guys leave gul khan hamari target tho star network ppl hain.dnt stp calling r mailing them continue with ur  calling n maling torture.uski mailbox hamri mails se over flow honi chahiye.hum bhi usko dikhdengi hum fan log hamri show ko wapas lane ke liye kuch bhi karsakthe hain.stay positive guys.kabhi bhi himmat matt harna.
halla bol
kupkakes IF-Rockerz
kupkakes
kupkakes

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index