saswati_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

I am hearing radio mirchi 98.3 FM and heard the first conversation between vikrant and Gul khan. Vikrant tried to explain our demand to her but as per her its not economical for Tv industry to start a new session of a serial  as first of all it has to be bought by some channel and then you need to convince the same people to be a part of the show again. For her its quite difficult and for this it needs time. 

Sas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saswati_2008 thumbnail
Whats your view on this friends? What w should do now?
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
muze lagtha starindia ke CEO UDAY SHAKAR JI KO CONTACT KARNA PADEGA.
saswati_2008 thumbnail
Gul has no idea whether Gurmeet and Drashti will come again or not as Gurmeet wants to do films and Drashti may have signed some other show.

For the 40 views -Please reply friends .
saswati_2008 thumbnail
Please friends I am loosing hope and please share what we can do now.
Starbee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saswati_2008

Gul has no idea whether Gurmeet and Drashti will come again or not as Gurmeet wants to do films and Drashti may have signed some other show.

For the 40 views -Please reply friends .

Did she say tht DD has already signed new show or did she say tht she might sign a new show??..
N according to GC's punjabi movies official fb page they have only a few more days of shoot left..!
Edited by Starbee - 12 years ago
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We can not expect a season 2 straight away... If u look at the 3 shows tht have had season 2 i.e KMH2, Choti Bahu 2 and DMG (a sequel to Sanjeevani but the main leads were different from the original) all have come after a long gap... So if and I think its a big if a GHSP season 2 ever comes it will be not now but may be a year or so later
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it will be better if they do new show together of course gurmeet wants to concentrate on films he has said that in his interview in indya.com . as for drashti  obviously she wont sit idle but the thing is if she signs a show then we wont get them together so hoping someone offers both of them good offer  offer which they cant refuse but i guess we fans r the only ones who r hoping n praying
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the update. πŸ˜ƒ

I think it is very nice of Gul Khan to come out on a public platform to explain the reality of the situation.

Getting another season to happen is no cake walk and definitely not as easy as picking up the phone and demanding it, which is all we can contribute, unfortunately. In reality it would be very difficult to re-gather all the different aspects that made Geet what it was and we are going to have to respect that chances are very slim for all those to come together again.

I really appreciate her for coming out to say it like it is and to the RJ who heard us and had her on the show. πŸ‘πŸΌ
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know re...i am feeling very tensed...though i wanna see them again together ...But the final decision rests on the leads...& how much time it may take😳😳😳