praveenam

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 6:54am | IP Logged
thank u 4 the pics.
i 2 hv heard abt d singer uday bhanu

s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks wellwisher...who ever u r i must say u r very lucky atleast to have some link to Bhanu...please make us also lucky atleast to some extent by telling us about him often...please ....to be frank i never liked a person so much even in my teens...not even Mr.Amitabh Bachan ...i am a big fan of JUST Mr.Bhanu Uday....
wellwisher Groupbie
wellwisher
wellwisher

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s-pari

Thanks wellwisher...who ever u r i must say u r very lucky atleast to have some link to Bhanu...please make us also lucky atleast to some extent by telling us about him often...please ....to be frank i never liked a person so much even in my teens...not even Mr.Amitabh Bachan ...i am a big fan of JUST Mr.Bhanu Uday....

cool then this fanclub is just for you.
babes, dont worry ...i will tell u about uday as and when possible. and one more news uday bhanu knows about his fans. which means he knws ur existence Tongue 

so keep this spirit alive and u never know...ur wish will come true.

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wellwisher

and one more news uday bhanu knows about his fans. which means he knws ur existence Tongue 

R U KIDDIN ME?????

he actually knows about the forum? i am so terribly surprised coz i thought he hated such things... but now that he knows...it makes me feel so close to him actually comin here...

and i agree with s_pari... i dont thyink any actor has the class and talent that bhanu has...not anyone...no matter how senior they are to him...!

this is soooo thrilling really... did u tell him? if so... thank you will seem a very small word...really... this is the best thing i've heard since morning...u've made my day!!!Smile

wellwisher Groupbie
wellwisher
wellwisher

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
arey he has people and wellwishers who tell keep telling him ...afterall who dosent like fame :P
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a millin wellwisher ....hey it feels great just to feel that there is atleast 1% chance that BHANU UDAY knows about MY existence ....i shall pray harder and hope that my wish comes true.....
akanksha1125 Newbie
akanksha1125
akanksha1125

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
really?
bhanu know about our forum? that is the best thing i've heard in days now!!!!!!!
thanks wellwisher!!
please ask him to write something to us, maybe start a new thread? i know its a lot but still!! can u please persuade him to write to us? if not , no probs, but still.... do try!!!
thanks a lot wellwisher! ur an angel!!
love
akanksha
wellwisher Groupbie
wellwisher
wellwisher

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
he was told about it once of twice thats it.

i'll ask some of my frds if they can help me out in dis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Special Squad Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index