Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

friendship chat thread 45 (invities Only) (Page 136)

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

Originally posted by gadhadada

 @KHUSHI
kiya haal hay CHOTO??

@OMZ... R U dere??

hii Dada Smile
i am fine Big smile
how r u ?Smile

i m OK betajee
maza aa raha hay SARDI ka
KAL tou BUHT thi
hain na!!!

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

 @KHUSHI
kiya haal hay CHOTO??

@OMZ... R U dere??

Hello Dada..
Me here..
Howz u n chashmaa???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

 @KHUSHI
kiya haal hay CHOTO??

@OMZ... R U dere??

Hello Dada..
Me here..
Howz u n chashmaa???

hi BETAJEE
ME OK
but CHASHMA is VERY HAPPYWink
cz ME OK naAngry
CID_KHUSHI Senior Member
CID_KHUSHI
CID_KHUSHI

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 556

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naomi.

Hahaha...
U slept 5 hours by shifting ur room???
I had to fix everything of my room..then cleaning..and even I designed all my furnitures of my room..
Then colour, decorations..everything...Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
And me gone becoz I've exams tomorrow...and still I haven't studied anything...
I told it to my mom even..and she...
 
OH GOD ! how much work u do by ur selfShocked
if i hav to that type of work , so i will be perfectly DeadDeadDead
wht exams !
so wht r u doing here, u still hadn't study Shocked
so wht did ur mom do ???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Naomi.

Originally posted by gadhadada

 @KHUSHI
kiya haal hay CHOTO??

@OMZ... R U dere??

Hello Dada..
Me here..
Howz u n chashmaa???

hi BETAJEE
ME OK
but CHASHMA is VERY HAPPYWink
cz ME OK naAngry
Don't u want to be ok????Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
 yaar MY LEFT WING is NOT STARTED CORRECTLY na...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

CID_KHUSHI Senior Member
CID_KHUSHI
CID_KHUSHI

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 556

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

Originally posted by gadhadada

 @KHUSHI
kiya haal hay CHOTO??

@OMZ... R U dere??

hii Dada Smile
i am fine Big smile
how r u ?Smile

i m OK betajee
maza aa raha hay SARDI ka
KAL tou BUHT thi
hain na!!!
hmmm sardi Smile
i luv sardi , & i luv to eat ice cream in  sardi Big smile
kal bht ziada thi
i was singing in my blanket "haye re sardi haye re sardi , saaray badan may baraf si bhar de"
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 9854

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_KHUSHI

Originally posted by Naomi.

Hahaha...
U slept 5 hours by shifting ur room???
I had to fix everything of my room..then cleaning..and even I designed all my furnitures of my room..
Then colour, decorations..everything...Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
And me gone becoz I've exams tomorrow...and still I haven't studied anything...
I told it to my mom even..and she...
 
OH GOD ! how much work u do by ur selfShocked
if i hav to that type of work , so i will be perfectly DeadDeadDead
wht exams !
so wht r u doing here, u still hadn't study Shocked
so wht did ur mom do ???Confused
It feels very good to do works by myself...I decorated my room like the way I wanted...
If anyone else would do then I would never enter the roomLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
And I am not in the mood of studying..will do whatever I can..
And my mom did nothing..she said only that she would give me tutors next time...LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friends Creative Thread @ 1... (Invities only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 253   Views: 52474

Soonaali 253 52474 07 February 2013 at 1:31am by Gwendchotabhoot
FCT 25 (invities only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 1163   Views: 29769

Soonaali 1163 29769 23 September 2011 at 9:05pm by Soonaali
Friends chat thread 18 invities only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 1154   Views: 35998

Soonaali 1154 35998 05 September 2011 at 12:04am by cid_duo
Friends Chat Thread @ 13... Invities Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 1139   Views: 45521

Soonaali 1139 45521 11 August 2011 at 12:31pm by ArRoGaNT-CHINTs
Friends Chat Thread @ 12... Invities Only

2 3 4

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 31   Views: 3007

Soonaali 31 3007 09 August 2011 at 2:51am by Soonaali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index