Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Can any one of u give me some pics of ashmit plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz๐Ÿ˜ญ
shikdumGAL thumbnail
after ashmit's new RANG....for revenge๐Ÿ˜ก....duh...i m more satisfied w/ ronit n' pooja's jodi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
i want pooja and ronit forever and forever.
poison ivy thumbnail
hamna ull get pics of ashmit in the gallery! n i think i am loving the new ash-poo jodi
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish aakash and pooja were together . but that is never gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

i wish aakash and pooja were together . but that is never gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wonder if Akash still loves Pooja. I think he still does, but he hasn't shown it. They should show him sad or something about Pooja marrying Ashmit. It would make sense if he really loved Pooja.  

Don't lose hope just yet. Anything can happen...

No Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonynyu

๐Ÿ˜Š Right on ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can't wait to see Pooja-Ashmit get married. Its going to be so much fun and so exciting. OMG! Ashmit was looking so cute in the Holi episode with the red color on his face. I loved when he put the color on Pooja afterwards. It was soooo romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Too bad they have already made Ashmit's character negative! Couldn't they have waited after the wedding. The directors are ruining the festive and happy mood. But Ashmit has a cool edge to him now, he isn't Mr goody-two-shoes anymore which makes him more realistic and clever. I think the grey shades will make his character even more likable. I can't believe I am saying this, but sorry Ronit ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• You're history...

Pooja aur Ashmit sirf ek duje ka liye bana hai...

YEAH TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!

RONIT YOUR TIME HAS GONE FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASHMIT WELCOME MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anonmember thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š Right on ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can't wait to see Pooja-Ashmit get married. Its going to be so much fun and so exciting. OMG! Ashmit was looking so cute in the Holi episode with the red color on his face. I loved when he put the color on Pooja afterwards. It was soooo romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Too bad they have already made Ashmit's character negative! Couldn't they have waited after the wedding. The directors are ruining the festive and happy mood. But Ashmit has a cool edge to him now, he isn't Mr goody-two-shoes anymore which makes him more realistic and clever. I think the grey shades will make his character even more likable. I can't believe I am saying this, but sorry Ronit ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• You're history...

Pooja aur Ashmit sirf ek duje ka liye bana hai...

Just kidding! Happy Belated April's Fool Day everyone!

April Fool

No Angel thumbnail

Just kidding! Happy Belated April's Fool Day everyone!

April Fool

HA HA!! HOW WAS THE JOKE!!!!

THE POWER OF POOJA RONIT!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by No Angel - 19 years ago