KriYaansh Rumba Performance-Courtesy SWAYAM! :D

..Rish.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As you all know that we KriYaanshians are going to be blessed with a KriYaansh Rumba performance...And this dance is only possible because of Swayam..So thank you Swayam🤗...and FRANKLY SPEAKING...i wanted a break from passa dobley seeing it twice with the same couple and in the same show...So thanks for removing ur dance sequence from the list..!!😃
And now..KriYaansh DANCE .. wow..just can't wait..Rey moving his hands over Kria's shoulder and THE LIFT...aww😍 so sweet..!! HATS OFF...KriYaansh are just superb and with the efforts of ArSha..BANG ON...the dance is going to be the best dance ever on the sets of D3 as it is starring the most awesomest couple in D3 or rather in television...😳😳
Just can't wait for MONDAY!!😊

TAGGING KRIYAANSH FANS: Yukti,Mahi,Nishna,Aditi,Farah and Rishita!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just cant w8 4 Rumba !!!!!! Its gonna b a ROEKING per4mance !!!!! Millions of ArShaians r gonna die after seeing their mesmerizing dance !!!!! GOSH !!!!! Y r they soo BEAUTIFUL and ALLURING !!!!!!!! They kept their eye-lock throughout their entire dance , it felt that they are lost in eachother , That was soo MEGICAL !!!!!!! They take my breath away !!!!1 BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!  Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
kokoARSHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes rish very ture cant wait for monday...
but i dont think we will get it on monday as nicole's performance is remaining
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree but it will not be in monday remember hai rama seuqenes we had to wait for the last episode of the week.

It will be the same with this
singhkhusboo thumbnail
i am super exited to watch the best dance performance from the best d3 couple😛
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AM DARNNN EXCITED FOR THAT DANCE *donno what will happen to me after watching it* EHHH! THIS TWOO AREE KILLERS!☺️ the way Kriya gets LOST all over REY *same goes to Rey* HAYE!🤪
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eagerly waiting for the performance😊
ArSha_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm 'Super Excited' "Super Excited' ( Like Nilesh) 🤣 Can't Wait
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haye rish !!!! RUMBA !!! eeps can't wait !!! it will be HOT !!! arsha and kriyansh roak !!! best pair on TV history !!! 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what's Rumba performance? sorry im so lost guys 😆