SS: A Thorn In The Heart (Part 6)

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
You guys want me to update so I will...
Here it is...
Part 6
He fell asleep with his angel, Khushi on his mind. He dreamt of him and her at their marriage. When then would be confirmed to be one. 
'KHUSHI, wake up now!,' screamed Buaji. Khushi was lost in her dreams of her and Arnav. Buaji shook her to wake her up. 
'Buaji, I am awake, I am going to shower now', finally replied Khushi. She got up out of bed and looked at her wrist and gently took off her bracelet not wanting to damage it. She went to have a shower and then got ready to go to RM. She then quickly remembered Arnav and put on her bracelet and grabbed his present, she smiled at herself. She grabbed breakfast quickly and grabbed her bag. She went out.

She saw Arnav in his white SUV waiting for her. She felt all her restlessness fade away when she saw him. She opened the car door and she got in and she said,
'Hi Arnav, why did you come to pick me up I could have got a auto rickshaw? Here are your engagement presents,' said Khushi as she handed him the gifts. 

He opened them to find a book on 'How To Break Addiction To Work', he smirked at her joke and then opened the other gift to find a framed picture of him and Khushi at their engagement. She looked angelic in this picture with her soft curls, red sari. 
'Thank you, Khushi. I really like your present.'
'It's not worth as much as your present.'
'No it's not because it's worth more. I will put it in my room to remember my beautiful fiance.' Khushi blushed. She looked down at her lap. Arnav began to drive. They didn't talk to each other, even though they were longing to hear each other's voice. When they reached RM, Arnav went to open the car door for Khushi she got out but fell into two strong arms, she opened her eyes to see herself in Arnav's arms. She got up out of his arms and gripped his shoulder for support. They were very close. Khushi's heart began beating very fast again, her cheeks turned into a rosy pink. They were lost in each others eyes again. 
'Chote, bring Khushi here,'
Arnav still had his hand round her waist, he let go of her waist to let her go to his Di. Khushi felt a sigh of relief as she was so nervous but she was also disappointed that he let her go. He went to the car to get the presents that Khushi had given to him. They hadn't spoken for the whole trip but now everything that they had to say was said through their eyes. 
How was it? 
Another update in a few hours 
Comment below...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha_92.Saraa.

obegum Groupbie
obegum
obegum

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Lovely!!! Can't wait till the next one!!!
tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
very nyc nd cute 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top