Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash-Manyata or Udayveer-Manyata ? (Page 2)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Uday and Moniya any day.

I sleep,dream, walk, talk and eat them.

and if I don't get them somebody is gonna pay for the pain I'm gonna go throughROFLEvil Smile

CANNIBAL!!!!

Yeah and I think I know who that somebody is!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewanilostmymusic.

niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
fr me its udayveer and manyata 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

There are not even sure if there manveer. But as 4 now akash is past and uv is present and future. I don't y we all are(including me) passionate lovers of GRAY. If hero is grey we like him anything.
I agree with u ...even I question this to myself ..why ?? LOL..I guess its because somewhere we want to see the journey of a person from bad to good ..the whole transformation phase is interesting ...gives scope for lots of drama ..but someone who is already good has no scope of further becoming good na Ermm..mayb thats the reason

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageet

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Jyoti di Hug  Hug   So happyy to see your here! We always end up watching the same shows! Embarrassed

For me its straight away Udayveer Maanyata! Because then only the story has some mirch and masala. Uday isn't fully negative,remmber his talks with Unnati? He has a good side. And he is definately attracted towards Maanyata even before he came to know Maanyata is Rajkumari (for instance that pub waala scene) Embarrassed 

As for Akash and Moniya. I found that track to be going in a fast pace. To say the truth i couldn't feel any spark or any chemistry between Akash and moniya.

But the case with Udayveer and Maanyata is different. They have this awesome chemistry together. I am all the way for Udayveer and Maanyata.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayadaisyluvshaf13nikhilageetOmaRamdassjyoti06BinKuchKahe.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Jyoti di Hug  Hug   So happyy to see your here! We always end up watching the same shows! Embarrassed

For me its straight away Udayveer Maanyata! Because then only the story has some mirch and masala. Uday isn't fully negative,remmber his talks with Unnati? He has a good side. And he is definately attracted towards Maanyata even before he came to know Maanyata is Rajkumari (for instance that pub waala scene) Embarrassed 

As for Akash and Moniya. I found that track to be going in a fast pace. To say the truth i couldn't feel any spark or any chemistry between Akash and moniya.

But the case with Udayveer and Maanyata is different. They have this awesome chemistry together. I am all the way for Udayveer and Maanyata.

Grt minds think alike ,.we again end up on same forum LOLLOLEmbarrassed..

I agree Akash-Manyata track ended even before it started ..so going by the trend in daily soaps ,this jodi cannot happen LOL...whereasl ManVeer started with hatred ...so again going by the trend of daily soaps ,this is likely to happen LOL

And yes pub scene clearly indicates Uday is attracted to Manyata in a indirect way ..he just cant believe there is a girl who is not giving him attention and showing attitude and thats hitting him hard somewhere and this is like u said even before he knew she is the princess WinkTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvOmaRamdassBinKuchKahe.*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Grt minds think alike ,.we again end up on same forum LOLLOLEmbarrassed..

I agree Akash-Manyata track ended even before it started ..so going by the trend in daily soaps ,this jodi cannot happen LOL...whereasl ManVeer started with hatred ...so again going by the trend of daily soaps ,this is likely to happen LOL

And yes pub scene clearly indicates Uday is attracted to Manyata in a indirect way ..he just cant believe there is a girl who is not giving him attention and showing attitude and thats hitting him hard somewhere and this is like u said even before he knew she is the princess WinkTongue

Yes,they have a solid story line if they concentrate on Udayveer Maanyata. Have you seen Princess Diaries Royal Engagement? In that too there's an evil prince Nicholas who later changes from his grey shade. The Princess Amelia who was earlier said to be in love with Michael later falls for the Prince Nicholas. I guess this story is also moving in that way.

Uday's character is mysterious. That makes us like him a lot-i mean that is making us get glued to him and this show. But,the respect that he shows to Rajmata isn't fake. He respects Rajmata and his care and love for chutki isn't fake too. He has a heart inside and very very soon he is going to fall for Maanyata. They haven't simply given us hope showing his good side too.

daisyluvnikhilageetjyoti06BinKuchKahe.

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by jyoti06

</div>Grt minds think alike ,.we again end up on same forum LOLLOLEmbarrassed..
<div>

Yes,they have a solid story line if they concentrate on Udayveer Maanyata. Have you seen Princess Diaries Royal Engagement? In that too there's an evil prince Nicholas who later changes from his grey shade. The Princess Amelia who was earlier said to be in love with Michael later falls for the Prince Nicholas. I guess this story is also moving in that way.

Uday's character is mysterious. That makes us like him a lot-i mean that is making us get glued to him and this show. But,the respect that he shows to Rajmata isn't fake. He respects Rajmata and his care and love for chutki isn't fake too. He has a heart inside and very very soon he is going to fall for Maanyata. They haven't simply given us hope showing his good side too.
mysetrious handsome prince with a stinch of evilness stole the hearts. Like jo said in real life we all like guys like akash who who is too good. But ficiton it's dare devil grey heros who can go to any extreme to get what they want. Simply irresistable like udayveer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvjyoti06

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Manveer scenes all the way - since i first came to this forum last week i have been hooked and the reason is Manveer- They have striking chemistry that i think would make this show successful.

daisyluvjyoti06BinKuchKahe.Ziva01

Go to top