Thendral

TA's bahvior towards Thulasi

Poll

Is TA just acting to be harsh towards Thulasi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Friends, Please select what you believe about TA's behavior. Is he Acting or not acting? You can write your comments also.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont think he is acting.bcz 

1.he allowed thulsi to stay with charu.If he is acting means, he must know  about charu who is ready to kill her.(doctor told before).she tried also.but thulsi  planned well and escaped from her.

2.he said "he is feeled ashamed for marrying thulsi" and also raise his hand to beat her.If he is acting means he cant do this.
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think TA is acting..
He is just his usual self and not able to have a small doubt on Charu as she is making her situation as though she cares about TT .. and she is going to marry KP. And the pressure of his job and his guilt feeling towards Charu makes him support her fully . Since he lost so many jobs and that is the major problem for him..T doubting Charu just irritates him and is unable to think that there is at least a slight chance of what T saying could be true.. And T also does not have any valid evidence to prove Charu is planning to separate TT. But whatever TA says rudely to T , at any cost, his love is not going to change and they are made for each other..So all we need is patience as AnnaJay said ..And I guess one by one , the proofs against Charu will open up..KP's video, Joseph , GP and doctor Gokul.. Until then, it is T who has to fight all by herself and go thro' tortures..At the same time, continue her studies and win in life.. The CT's are showing TA getting so angry and uttering such harsh words (which we can never forgive as Shubba said , even if T forgives) is just to make T stand in her own legs and fight all alone and win. Imagine, if TA agrees to all T says and accepts that Charu is Psycho, they will be so close and attached, then TA will be the one solving the problem as T's part won't be much. 
TA's anger is blinding him.. If he gets back his bank job and come to senses, he can very well see the truth in T words. Let us see..

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
I think TA's acting .. but both ways he's hurting Thuls .
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is not acting...he is reacting to Charu's lies...😡 Edited by Roshini1494 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For sure he is not acting.  He is really mad at Tulasi because he trusts Charu too much. 
sobeys thumbnail
I'm a100% sure TA is not acting cause if he was he wouldn't be rude to thulasi because there is no need and like wat Thendralfan said we have to wait one by one as the evidence comes out till then thulasi has to fight Charu by herself