Frequent Posters

.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oi Sancho...why did u remove Eternal from the name of the CC🤣
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will add it once again...this thread's theme is Anime, okay?
.hea. thumbnail
edited a bit, tell me how it looks!
.infinite. thumbnail
it looks great partner...

i was just thinking, that if we come here everyday instead of going to our old Adda, it can effect our forum's CM rank...🥺so how about we go to our old adda too...because we can't ditch our ASR's adda...can we??

i'm updating my signature shop today🤪longgg update🤪
.hea. thumbnail
hello!
we will be going to the adda more often, and sometimes we will do our kalakari here, you see we are too good spammers, and it makes the adda very untidy, that's why this one, for free spamming...I will spam both the threads.

LONG UPDATE...can I spam that thread too?
.hea. thumbnail
arre partner we will be going to our home more often, of course that's our birth place, but sometimes we would come here to do unconditional spamming as the type of spamming we do makes the adda very untidy, samjhi?? we will spam both the threads!
and long update? can I spam both the threads too?? 
please???

waise, are you in adda?
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
.infinite. thumbnail
yea , yea u can spam my shop...BUT after i edit my shop...and that's gonna be at night...right now i'm spamming here...i was just reserving now...i'm gonna edit at night :)
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fatz-

yea , yea u can spam my shop...BUT after i edit my shop...and that's gonna be at night...right now i'm spamming here...i was just reserving now...i'm gonna edit at night :)

and I also did one thing, so that I can be the first...I reserved my spot...*have a thought-did I do anything wrong**

Cause now I have a feeling, you generally do that update in two replies, isn't it?
.hea. thumbnail
and now you aren't replying, that was wrong isn't it?
I am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorry
.hea. thumbnail
Fatz..are you angry on me for doing that? 

I am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorryI am sorry